Special Chp. ~ What Do You Mean, You Care About Me?

A/N ~ Hey Hey, so if you read/saw my 'Thank You, I love you all' post you should know what this is and if you didn't then: >:( You meanie, it was a thank you gift with memes in them so I'm gonna have to ask you to read that before you read this, it won't take long I promise. But this is the other gift I promised of a fluff chapter cause I know that right now in the story there isn't any chemistry (yet) between you and Kichi so this is your free ticket out of lonely town! This also doesn't affect the things going on in the book so its just a fever dream, sorry! Hope you enjoy it! ~ coffee gurl -////-

(Hellos, this chapter was heavily edited, I deleted a whole paragraph bc I wasn't very happy with it and the first comments kinda made me want to delete it, I know I'm a sensitive cry baby)
==================================

Third Person POV

Everyone was doing well, except Kokichi O(u)ma, he was ecstatic, he was planning to prank everyone to try and cheer lift their sprites cause he claims its to boring. The whole day he had prepared all the supplies he needed for the pranks, we planned to strike at night.

Once the nighttime announcement went off Kokichi picked up the pranking supplies and put them in a white duffel bag he had found and waited a few minutes before sneaking out of his dorm and looked a the list of pranking plans he had made.

Kokichi's first target was Kaede, when the announcement would turn on, the silly string would spray her. He then moved on to Kaito, making fake ghosts and putting them around his bed.

~ Time Skip cuz its hard to come up with pranks designed for certain people ~

Kokichi was done setting up his pranks for everyone in his class except one person, Y/n L/n, for what he had planned was more permanent, he had found out what kind of flowers Y/n was allergic to but it would just make her nose red and she would be congested for a few days and of course she would talk funny which would be amazing to him.

As Kokichi entered Y/n's dorm he tips toed over to the dollmaker's bed and looked at her sleeping figure, 'Hmmm... N/n ( c/n = cute/nickname ) sure does look peaceful..... too bad I'm gonna stop it, sorry c/n but a leaders got to do what a leaders got to do!'

Kokichi grinned mischievously at her, he then got out an f/c petal and gently places it on the top of her nose, so every time she would breathe in she would inhale the flower petal.

Simple task but would end up with a hilarious result, he looked at her a few more minutes, admiring her for a bit more with a small smile, he then skipped out of her dorm and went to his and slept wondering what would awake him first, the morning announcement or the screams of the others.

~ Time Skip to Morning ~

• Kokichi's POV •

.
.
.
.
.
"AAAAHHH!", I quickly was awakened by a high yet deep scream, must be Kaito, and then a shriek from what it seems to be Kaede.

I then sit up and smile at myself happy that my pranks had succeeded. I do my morning routine and peek out of my dorm room to see if anyone was out, almost everyone was around Kaito's dorm room.

'Hmmm, has he not come out of his room? HAH! Did he really get that scared!?', "Hahaha!" I ended up laughing imagining Kaito hiding under covers like a child. I tried walking out of the dormitory properly but failed due to how hard I was laughing, so now I'm on both knees and gripping onto my stomach trying to calm myself down.
Once I was calmed down I was still panting, trying to recovering, I noticed that there was shawdows in front of me, I looked up while wiping a tear of joy away from my eye to see everyone looking equally pissed off like they all wanted me dead but it wasn't everyone, Y/n was absent but I should run. I then stood up with a closed eyed smile at them and did that old trick where you pretend to see something behind someone but it's really nothing there and 'they actually fell for it', I used this to escape and sprinting out of the dormitory.