Important A/N!

Hey hey hey! So this is actually very important to the plot of this story, I have made a backstory of why and how Y/N got, her SHSL and please dont spam about how bad of a writing becuase im a beginner writer and i've been wanting to make a story so please have mercy on me ;-;

Also I will not be doing any lemon or lime, i will do fluff, also there will be cusses in the story bc it is supossed to be like the game so it will have cussing in it.

Your also a girl in the story, im sorry, im still firguring out how to make different gender reader because i myself is a girl so its sort of eaiser for me to write without it sounding bad but you can still read this! It really doesn't matter it's just that I will use the pronouns she/her for the reader. im working on trying too but I have 2 book drafts of dangan that I will publish when I finished with this book and both will be for all genders.
This is also the during the killing game.

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

F/c - Favorite Color

H/c - Hair Color

H/l - Hair Length

One more thing is that I will NEVER abandon this book and even if its been a year or 2 months since I updated that means something must of happend to me or I lost my profile, but you should check my conversations to see what happened if its been a while sice an update, but thats all I just wanted to say that so, bye bye!

Update - Yes I did update this cause I forgot to mention some probably important stuff, if your inspired by my book please don't steal my plot/idea, I work very hard to think of my book and it's very wrong to steal others book ideas, you should ask them if or  mention that this isn't your original idea but you shouldn't use the whole plot of someones storyline.
Also please be patient with my updates and im very thankfull for you reading my story and i hope you will stick around!

2nd Edit, you can let me know if there's any misspelling and I will try to fix it.

6/24/20

-Word Count: 364-

Edit: Word Count: 405