Chapter 14 ~ Something Special

===================================

"...Hmmm, I'd never take you for a horror type."

My attention was taken away from the screen immediately as I saw white clothing in the corner of my eye on my right. '...I didn't hear him come in...' I relaxed a bit when I saw who it was since it did scare me quite a bit. "....Guess you could say I'm not what most people expect."

I turn away from Kokichi still looking at him front the side of my eye; Kokichi was turned to the screen slight grin on his face, he chuckled lightly hearing my response.
It made me smile slightly knowing that I made him laugh. It felt...nice, considering I wouldn't call myself a funny person.

"How do you do feel about our situation..? You know, like about the timer?"

I asked him, I heard him hum lightly before responding. "...Hm, why would you want to know?" A smirk raising onto his face.

"But I asked you first."
I deadpanned, Kokichi sighed "Fine,"

'Well, it's obvious it's gonna stop, but how do you think it's gonna stop?"

I answered with slight hesitation and in a quiet tone, "L-Like you said... It's obvious, someone is gonna die, am I right?"

I turned my head slightly to look at Kokichi; his eye were still fixated on the projector screen but I could tell he wasn't paying much attention to it but the conversation.
"Bingo~ You've won the jack-pot, Dollface."
He smirked, I flinched slightly; I totally forget about the 'dollface' nickname.

We talked a bit more about the topic before we went silent, it thankfully wasn't an awkward kind, just a bit comfortable. Kokichi and I were paying attention to the movie now, intrigued on the plot.

• Tiny Timeskip •

Coriline put the other Mother's hand in red cloth, tied it and threw it down a well so it would never come back. I glanced over at Kokichi, remember that he was here too, to see him staring at me from the side with a small smirk, I raised my eye brows at this, confused.

His face went blank, most likely not expecting me to turn to him, I shrugged it off, not thinking much about it and decided to ask him something. "Hey Kokichi, why did you come find me? Are they doing a search party?"

I was hoping that it wasn't that or else I'd have to dodge everyone until the timer stopped. "Maybeee~" He responded but that wasn't helping me one bit. I gave him a pleading look, he glanced over at me and a light peach rose up to his cheeks as he turned away quickly and mumbled something inaudible.
"Okay..." He said bored, with a sigh.

"No they are not doing a search party because of me, you welcome~" Kokichi told me, with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Ah...Well thank you Kokichi, I appreciate that a lot." I smiled at him as he nodded in response. '...He never answered my first question but I don't want nag at him, it probably doesn't matter that much anyway...'

I thought to myself as the end credits started on the projector screen, Kokichi got up and got another movie and replaced the one in the projector with the one he had.

• Another Small Timeskip •

The movie was pretty long and by Kokichi's facial and he regretted choosing this movie, it was kind of boring. I was starting to become a bit drowsy and my eyes were starting to feel heavy. '...To be honest I'm not surprised, I didn't get any sleep last night at all...'

I felt myself leaning to my left as I closed my eyes feeling my consciousness slip away, my head landed on something soft but a but rough, it tensed once I layed my head there as I drifted away into sleep.

• Kokichi's POV •

'...This sucks...'
Of course I just had to pick a extremely boring movie; currently I had been leaning against my hand that was resting on the arm of the chair, bord out of my mind.

'...I wonder if Y/n thinks this is a waste of time too...'
I thought to myself and as if my question had been heard I felt a weight drop onto my left shoulder, I tensed at this. I glanced over to see Y/n resting her head on my shoulder peacefully. I relaxed a bit, still staring at her calm form, Y/n's chest was rose and fell slowly.

I took my hand off of my head and moved it close to her face to boop her on the nose; I'll be honest I'm not sure what Y/n is to me, I'm not what group she was in; Ally, friend, foe, it's getting on my nerves in all honesty. I start to play with her h/c hair that had fallen over her face

'...I would like to say she is an ally but Y/n has no real purppose of being an ally to me but I'm drawn to her as if I need her. Y/n wouldn't be a pawn, how would she even be useful?...'

I had an agrument in my head about it while playing with Y/n's hair as she slept soundly against my shoulder until I had finally came up with a reasonable explanation. '....Y/n was a toy for me play with until it becomes worn out and I'll discard it since it's no use to me but I don't want to discard Y/n, I don't want her to die either, I don't want to ever lose her....'

The thought of Y/n being a victim of the killing game sent a heavy weight in my chest, so I'll make sure that won't happen, I unknowingly smile at the sleeping girl but just then the little moment I had with my thoughts was abruptly interrupted by a blaring noises comeing from the anncoment screens coming from the hallway to which I quickly ran into the hallway to see what exactly was going on and thats when I saw it; the timer reminding me of: 'if someone didn't die we'd all be exacuted', whole ordeal. 

I let out an irritated sigh, the obnoixous music blarring out of the speakers were already getting on my nerves so I walked back to the AV room where Y/n was. '...I wonder if she's awake now, I wouldn't be surpised if she was...'

But to my suprise Y/n was still asleep, I know I shouldn't leave her there, she could get killed and it would be my fault so I picked her up and layed her on my back, giving her a piggyback ride; Y/n was a bit heavier than I expected to be but it wasn't that much of a big deal. I was able to get to the dormitory only being spotted by Ryoma, Kiibo, Rantaro, and Kirumi who asked me if I needed her to carry Y/n which I declined; I know Kirumi and Y/n were close but I couldn't take risks with Y/n's life on the line and Rantaro eyed me suspiously, I could tell he didn't trust me with Y/n but he carried on with where ever he was going. Once I got to Y/n's dorm room I twisted the knob to find the door unlocked, making a quick mental note to lock her door once I leave.

I walk into the her room and pull the covers back, laying Y/n down on the bed and pulling the covers back up to her shoulders, I turn on the lamp light on her nightstand and turning off the lights in the room before locking the door and closing it leaving me to go off and bothering some people.

• Timeskip •

• Y/n's POV •

I was awaken by the noise of blaring music making me want to cover my ears, I groaned, wanting to go back to comfort of sleep but with the terrible noise coming from the announcement speakers my brain was not going to allow that to happen any time soon. I sat up slowly looking at the announcement screen to see that there was a timer (which I guessed was the exacution timer) at twenty seconds left; It caused me to go into a panic as I took a sharp inhale of air, thinking that I was going to die along with everyone else in twenty seconds and I had slept through most of the time I had but suddently it stopped just as I jumped out of the bed to hear something that made my blood go still.

*DING DONG, DONG DING*

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! EVERYONE,  PLEASE GATHER IN THE LIBRARY!

====================================

• Word Count: 1465 •