Chp. 9 ~ Secrects

This is so terrible, I couldn't find a picture of Avacado in the library by himself being serious and this was the only thing I found, I'm very sad about it-
====================================

• Y/n's POV •

Me and Kokichi spent a few minutes together till he left and I decided to keep the left overs of the snacks so I could have a little snack whenever I want, so right now I'm just sitting on my bed with a Pocky stick in my mouth while twirling it around with my hand, the nighttime announcements went off signaling the day is over.

I then finally snapped the Pocky and started to eat it as I got up and got another change of clothes for the shower and rested them on the sink in my bathroom.

Once I finished with everything I needed to do in the bathroom and changed,I then turn off the lights and flopped on the bed and snuggling under my covers and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"... ugh..."
I groaned, as my head stirred from my sleepiness, I slowly open my eyes and reach for the lamp on my nightstand, once I turned it on I sit up and look at the clock, 6:43 am, ' Huh, I guess Kirumi left an impression on me, I should go to her before she finishes breakfast...'

With my new task I slid off my bed and stretched out my arms and legs before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, brush my hair, and unwrinkle my clothes and fix my bed.
I turned off the lights and quietly closed my door not wanting to awake my fellow classmates, I walk down the the stairs and fast walk over to Kirumi's dorm and knock on her door.

"...", Silence, Kirumi must have left already, 'Well, is should hurry up then...', I then turn away from her dorm and fast walk towards the dormitory doors leading out side, when I opened one of the doors to find a flash of Kirumi's grey dress opening the dinning hall door and closing it behind her.

I the run after her and basically slammed into the door because I didn't slow down in time but it didn't hurt much, Kirumi turned around in shock to see me panting, trying to catch my breath while resting my hands on my hands on my knees.

"G-Good morning Kirumi... Sorry if... I scared you..." I said between breaths, she smiled kindly at me and waited for me to catch up with her.

~ Time Skip ~

Kirumi and I made egg roll ups and Salmon-Avocado eggs.

Egg Roll Ups

Salmon-Avocado Eggs

Salmon-Avocado Eggs