Chp.1 ~ Plain Boring Highschool Students

==================================

3rd Person POV

Cold and Dark

Thats what you would describe your surroundings, 'Where am I?' you ask yourself and try coming up things that you could use to answer your own question, 'Mayby im dead or Im in another coma...'

'Wait no, I can't be in coma! You can't think while in a coma, Y/n! Be more smart me!' 'I don't think im dead eaither, im pretty sure that you can't think or feel while your dead' 'Hmm....If im not dead or in a coma then must be alive! Lets see if theres a way out of here...'

You push your body in several directions and when you push your body forward you feel a gust of wind and then you realize that your falling and close your eyes tight waiting for impact which had came sooner than you had faceplanted into the cold stone floor you quickly got up off the ground and held both of your hands on your nose which was red and hurt a lot. " Ow ow ow ow, jeez" You then turn your focus to your new surroundings 'A classroom?' "Heh, I geuss that answers my question from ealier." You said Y/n's POV

You take a minute to investigate the so called classroom then as you were loud to yourself thinking that youn were the only person in here. You looked at your clothing for a second checking if anything was odd about anything on you, you were wearing your highschool uniform.

You take a minute to investigate the so called classroom then as you were starring at the locker that you came out of wonder how you even got in there your thoughts were intrumpted by a loud shuffling from the locker right beside mine, the locker ...

You take a minute to investigate the so called classroom then as you were starring at the locker that you came out of wonder how you even got in there your thoughts were intrumpted by a loud shuffling from the locker right beside mine, the locker was huge and much wider and taller than mine.

You back away from the locker towards the door of the classroom, sunddely the door to the other locker busrt open and a very tall guy with long dark green hair had walked out, he then looked at you and becasue of this something had rosen into you that you've never felt in a long time.

You were having a fight or flight response.
You deciced to run because you could never take down someone like that, sure you took self defense class but there was no way you could bring down him, so now your running like your life dpends on it therw the hallways of the building and turn a corner then all of sudden you hear big thuds from behind you but as you turn around to lookwhat casued thesounds and BANG! You had ran into something big and made of metal, it had knocked you down on your back. You sat up holding you forehead and looked up to see a huge metal michine with a gold mark on its left side, wepons towering above you.

You aboslutey froze not believing what was before your eyes but somone had grabbed your arm and carried you by your arm while running away from the machine which had suprized you becasue you weren't even touching the grown, you practically were flying in the air.

At one point your mysterious savior had slowed down a little and opened two bule doors but you couldn't tell what was in this room because you were facing dropped you lightly and let go and you turned around to see a few students (you got there really early because gonta fast) with different Japenese uniforms from different hightschools but only a few had the same uniforms.

As I skimmed thru the students more seemed to have arrived, one of them was slightly taller than me with white hair and a black hat covering his right eye and the other that was with him was shorter then the white haired boy and had short dark violet hair and amathist colored eyes but as more people came in one of the boys with light green hair and green eyes reccomended that we should count how many of use is there, as we did a head count I totally forgot that the one that had saved me from that monster was the tall and buff guy from earlier, I felt bad for running away from him like that I should apologize and thank him!

"Erm.. Hey thanks for saving me back there and im very sorry for running from you." I said while looking at him, he had nodded and as he was about to say something a a blonde girl and dark haried boy burst thru the doors panting but as all our focus seemed to be on the dou that had been kinda talking with random people I could feel someone's eyes burning holes in the side of my head, I decided to ignore it for now.

"So thats makes 17" the green haired boy said "What?" the blonde girl had asked "Im talking about us. There Are 17 of us, all highschool students. What do you think that means?" the green haired boy answerd he also indroduced himslef to the pair and some of them started to argue but I was in deep thought while pulling my tie lightly for it was a little habit of mine when wearing my school uniform.

But then a new voice suddenly popped me out of my thoughts, "Okayyyyyy, quite everyone! Shimmy down, shimmy down!" and then a slighty more femine voice appeared " No, no, no. It's 'simmer down'." I started to look around from where the voices had came from but failed, then a bule haried girl spoke "Huh? Who's that? Where are they?" it seems she was doing the same I had done.

Then the same monster that had chased I ran into was there and more just like it, at this point I was freaking out so much I was visibly shacking. "Kyakahahah! Thanks for bearing with us!" Voices came from each of the 5 monsters.

After a while of the monsters arguing they explained that there not monsters but machines and there being controlled by little bears, to be honest I kinda found them to be cute well.... except the bule one. Then the bears started talking about our first memory and how each one of us is supposed to have an Ultimate Talent but everyone encluding me didn't have one.

But as they talked about important stuff my mind wonderd else where, I was worried very worried, if im here what happened to my grandmother? I started to think up terriable things that could've happpend to her while trying to protect me but then the bule bear said some thing about changing us into something cute and spiffy?

Then I looked up to see the exsials throw a bunch of clothes into the air then a f/c swril had surrounded me and out of no where I was changed into something not even close to my uniform.

( The Light Teal or whatever that bule color is you can change to any color you like but it should be a light color but if its a dark color it won't look right )

I was very confused about what happened to my uniform and how it just flew on my body, " Mm-hm! Looking good! Now you look more like Ultimates!" the pink bear spoke up, I look at the other students to see that the same has happened to them.

Then the yellow bear announced that we were going to get our first memory, then what the bule bear said had scared me, "Get ready! Once the seal is broken, we'll be in the domian of the killing game!" 'The what now?' I thought in my head but before anyone could say anything else they had turned on something called a flashback light I think, and then a bright light blinded my eyes and then everything went black.

==================================

uggghhhh oh my goosshh i did it! i didn't make it as long as last chapers yay! u better be gratefull for this i made 3 chaperts in one day! but this chapter took me so long that its already 1:24 am, so 2 chapers in one day??? idk im pretty sure i burned myself out but im fine bc im probaly gonna do the same tommow! bye bye~

6/27/20

- Word Count: 1418 -