Chp.4 ~ Death Road of Despair

==================================

Y/n's POV

Everyone was going therw this weird abstucaoull course to get to what it looks to be the exit or something, one by one each of us got to serctent point in the course and had failed wether it was by flying bombs, trap doors, or those cages that drop from above, everyone at one point had gotten kocked out.

Keade was the first, Shuichi secouned, wand after that you just lost count trying to figure out methods to get farther into the course but alase as you were running attempeting to escape the cages you ran out of breathe and had slowed down a little leading to a the last cage dropping on top of you, then evrthing went black.

The next thing I know that theres aslight pain in my head, after it subsited I opened my eyes to see my classmates in some sort of dazed state and some with small injures like bruises and such, and some were even out cold.

I then got up and leaned against the wall hugging my arms close to me, it wasn't to long before what sounds like its Kaede waking me up from my rest. When I opened my eyes everyone was awake, Monokuma and the Monokubs had finally shown up and talked a little before leaving then Kaede then gave another inspirational speech of how we shouldn't give up hope and we all will get out of here.

'Hmmmm.... Maybe Kaede is the Ultimate inspirational speaker too...?' I thought to myself and then smiled at the thought, thanks to Kaede's encouraging speech we decided to try and go through the course again which I actually had hope for.

On my turn I went farthing then anyone else had until a trap door opened beneath me, since I got farther than anyone else had I wasn't aware of where the trap doors were, I was almost across when it had opened when my foot was about to cross and a felt a huge pain in my ankle making me miss the floating platform and fall.

The first thing that I felt when I gained conscious again was the agony in several places in my body, my head again but even worse, my ankle it hurt so much I wanted to cry, my knees, and my right elbow which was the elbow I used to cover my face when I would finally hit the floor.

Due to how much my body hurt and squeezed my eyes shut and held my head. I tried not to groan too loud to not draw attention to myself but I guess the pain got the best of me because the very next thing I heard was two voices when I opened my eyes I saw Kirumi and Kokichi looking down at me with an extremely concerned look in their faces.

"Y/n, are you feeling alright?" Kirumi said as Kokichi tagged in, "And you can't really say you're fine and you definitely don't look fine like your ankle is turning into a plum!" Kokichi said in a sort of enthusiastic tone while turning his frown into a smile.

I loosened my grip onto my head and turned to my ankle the one that ached a lot and I could see that it was swollen and I could tell it was really bad since you could tell it was through my stockings.

"N-no, I think I rolled my ankle..." I said in a small voice almost to a whisper, I then looked at my right elbow and saw that the f/c fabric of my shirt was ripped and my elbow was bleeding pink.

Kirumi then kneeled down in front of me, "I will make sure that your cut isn't infected and your ankle, it may need medical attention." I nodded in response.

She then reached her arm over to my ankle and touched it lightly which made me flinch and it shot pain all throughout might body and tears brimmed up in my eyes as I whimpered in pain.

Kirumi looked like she noticed how much just a light touch caused me a whole bunch of misery, "Ah, I'm very sorry Y/n I was not aware of how sensitive the wound was.", " I-its f-fine" I answered in a low and shaky whisper.