Chp. 8 ~ Childs Play

====================================

Kokichi the pulled me into what it looks like my dorm but how? I locked my door left-
"Kokichi! Did mother fudging lock pick my door?!" I sort of yelled at him, puffing out my cheeks in a cute manner, (You dont curse cause you innocent bby), he then turned to face me and grinned, "Nishisi~ So what if I did? Is w'ittle Y/n gonna be maaad?"
He then grabbed my puffed out cheeks and shock them while giggling as I closed my eyes, I had felt my lips curving upwards because it was actully enjoyable and began to giggling a little.

After five minutes of giggling and Kokichi playing with my face I open one of my eyes to see him, to be honest it looked like he moved closer to me cause our noses were almost touching and it looked like Kokichi was blushing but barley, you'd think it be easy to know if he's blushing due to his pale complection but its really not, he barley even blushes.
I took this as a opertunity to study his facial features without him teaseing me for it.

After that, I grabbed his wrists so he would stop and pulled them away from my face a little, he then opened his eyes with a blank face, when we made eye contact I closed my eyes as I felt heat start to rise in my face.
"O-Okay, you convinced me not to be mad at you," I said trying to hide my smile but failed, I then open my eyes to see him still with a blank face still.
"...If you believe that what I was trying to do that then sure! But come on, I didn't come get you for nothing!"

"We are going to have..... A TEA PARTY!" Kokichi suddenly shouted as he grabbed a stuffed bear that was the size of one that you would find at a carnival and threw at my face, it happened so fast I couldn't process what was happening so when I fell backwards due to the blow of the stuffed bear so I just layed there with my h/c hair spread sround my head in different directions and the stuffed bear laying on my face and covering every facial feature of mine, so it kinda looked like he knocked me out or killed me.

But like I said I couldn't have known that, I was kinda in shook until I heard Kokichi call out my name in tone that had his usual tone but it had a small bit of uncertainty, which I've never heard I decided to turn all my focus to his voice.

• Kokichi's POV •

I hit Y/n with that huge stuffted bear I found under her bed while searching her dorm room along with a bunch of other stuffted animals just as big as the bear, when it hit Y/n in the face she fell backwards as if she was as light as a feather.
After a few seconds Y/n didn't get up and just layed there like she was knocked out not even moving an inch, I also couldn't tell if she was breathing but I knew that she was still breathing, "... Y/nnnnnn, get up, I didn't hit you that hard"
"..."
No response from her, at this point I walk a little closer to her to see if she was breathing but her chest was going rising and falling like it should, it was as still as stone. '... No way I knocked her unconscious...'

I kneeled next to her face and picked up the bear and placed it aside, her face was still and I then stared at her eyes and within a few seconds her pupils grew smaller due to the lighting in the room, and that's how I knew she wasn't dead,

Well there's more but now I'm just thinking of ways to trick her, then idea popped into my head, let's see how long she can keep up her act' I feel my lips turn upwards into a grin but quickly changed getting ready to play along with her act of 'im dead'.
"Y-Y/n, w-w-wake up! You c-can't die o-on me!" I then began shacking her shoulders, the fake tears began to stir up ready to pour out on my command.

I put arms under her torso and pull her into an embrace, making sure that my elephant tears are releasing while looking as if I'd seen a ghost. I pulled Y/n into a tight embrace while shacking with a death grip, I felt Y/n tense up a lot before she rested her head on my shoulder copying my actions, after a few seconds she started hiccuping and my shoulder became damp I've time.