Chp. 10 ~ Stargazing

===================================

• Third Person POV •

As Y/n back hit the ground a hard thud was heard along with a groan of pain from Y/n with her eyes squeezed shut.

• Y/n's POV •

"Uhhh..." I arched my back and slipped my hand under and rested my back on my hand to try and ease the pain, I then open my eyes slowly to see who decided it was a good idea to pull me to the ground.

My eyes are met with dark purple, violet orbs that held a reflection of my e/c eyes, knowing who the mystery person is I just sighed in irration and narrowed my eyes in slight annoyance, "*sigh*.....Kokichi, I know it's you..." I whispered to him with a tired laced tone.
His eyes turn upwards and I hear a him giggle lightly as he lifts his face so I can see the rest of him and not just his eyes.

"Looks like you got me doll face~ Well, I guess I'll have to try harder next time,"
'doll face...?'  I gave him confused expression, he just smiled.
We were silent for a a minute but I decided to break the silence, "....Uh, did you need me or something...?", "Well yeah, you never hang out with me!" Kokichi explained with slight annoyance and frustration in his tone as he spoke.

'Your joking... You tackled me to the ground just to make me spend time with you...?' I thought as I looked at him with unsureness, "What...?" I said in a slow whisper.

He look more annoyed and narrowed his eyes now looking fully frustrated, "You do realize that you never come to me to spend time together and that I always have to go waste time searching for you." He said in a tone that was laced with 'Are you really that stupid'.

I then thought back to the times I had spent my free time with Kokichi and he was right! I sweatdropped as I turned my attention to Kokichi. "S-Sorry, about that..." I said giving him an apolegetic smile.

He returns to his usual self after a few seconds of thinking and gets up and goes to over to my shoes, I curiously sit up slightly and then he does the most unimaginable thing I've ever witnessed Kokichi do.
He places his hands on my shoulders and pushed my top half back down and then alines his body with mine and lays on top of, making our legs intangle while he slid his arms under my back.
My face flushes in seconds and I was not able to think anything but apsahdj, so that's not helpful. One his arms are fully rapped around the center of my back he looks at me at laughs makeing me felt his hot breath brush over my face just helps my blush grow more by each second.

"Nishisi~ I'd advice you do the same if you prefer to get grass in your face~" He whispered in a teasing way, I was unsure at first but slowly and curiously copyed his actions and rapping my arms around Kokichi's back slightly tighter than him, fearing of what would happen now.

"Good! Now... I'd hold on if I were you~" he whispered to me and at the end his voice got deeper but still was his slightly pichted tone still, but as soon as those words left his mouth he quickly laided his head on my shoulder and started to roll down the hill of the courtyard pretty fast. I held onto him tighter and shoved my face into his shoulder as we tumbled down.

The whole time, I was holding onto him like a life line, squealing slightly in fear but was muffled because of his shoulder while Kokichi was saying 'weeeeeee', the whole time. After a minute or two, we slowed down and stoped rolling now that we were at the bottom of the courtyard, where it was flat ground.

When we stopped I was ontop of Kokichi which I was thankful for so he wouldn't be literally crushing me if he was ontop. Kokichi had loosened his grip on my back unlike me who was still was death gripping onto him but now my head was stuffed into his chest. After a few minutes I had calmed down and felt a tiny puff of warm air before he spoke, "Hey Y/n, are you alive and well?"