Chp.2 ~ Ultimate Peers

==================================

2nd Person's POV

You were kinda used to being in small dark spaces from playing hide n seek all the time with your parents until they died at least, so being in whatever you were in wasn't a problem at all but the real problem was that you didn't know where you were.

' What if im... dead?' ' WHAT!? NO! I can't be dead! What am I thinking, I have someone that cares about me, I can't die on grandmother and if we were dead I should know how we died but I don't, so im not dead.'

You started to move your legs around a bit with the little space you were givin you were trying to un-numb you legs once you did you kicked towards the front of you as hard as you could making the door to you containment fly open. It looked like you were in some a classroom.

And suprizingly you didn't fall out the locker!

That is until you tried stepping forward and faceplanted into the stone cold floor. You pushed yourself up slowely with your arms into a kneeling position, " Oww..." you whispered quitely holding your now red nose while looking around this was slight looked warn down with plants and other vegetitation growing around the classroom, you slowley got up and saw that the windows were coverd with red barbed wire and thorns.

The locker next to the one you came out of started to make noises from inside it, then the door to the locker swings open and a very tall and scary looking guy comes out, he had red eyes and long dark green hair. You were kinda of scared but you figured he might be as scared as you are, so you walked over to him, " H-Hello?" You said in a quite voice but in not in a whipser, " Oh! Thank you!"he said softening his eyes with a smile, " Th-hanking me? For what?" you said in more calm tone

" You talk to Gonta! Gonta look scary, Gonta don't want to make you scared. So Gonta be gentle man and say thank you!" Gonta had explained to you, "Oh, well your welcome Gonta!" you told him exchaging a smile with him, you were happy that you went up to him. 'I should intoduce myself to Gonta and polite too', " Oh! r-right, Im Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Dollmaker.", " Gonta is Gonta Gokuhara, Ultimate Entomologist ". " Well then Gonta we should find a way out of here." You said while slowing turning around to the door, Gonta nodded.

You then made your way over to the door woundering how you got here and what is this place, you suddenley hear a high pitched chorus of voices, "Rise and Shine Ursine!" I turn myself all the way over to see 5 little bear plushies come out of no where, "AAH!" You had screamed and hit your back againist the door, you thought the bears were possessed or something.

"Quit screaming! You can only do that when you'll get murdered!" The red bear one speaks says, "Murdered?! Y/n won't be murdered, Gonta will protect Y/n!" Gonta explains to the red bear, you very greatfull of what Gonta had said but what the red bear said had you shacking, " What do you mean about me being murdered?" you said in a loud but shacky voice but the bears ignnored you question they just went on about how we should intoduce ourselves to the other Ultimates in the school.

After that the bears left and Gonta and I left the classroom we talked a little about bugs and on our way we met Tenko Chabashira Ultimate Aikido Master and Himiko Yumeno Ultimate Magicain. And now we came upon a very tall guy but not as tall as Gonta, he had long dark haired, gold eyes, and a mask covering his mouth, he told us that he was Korekiyo Shinguji The Ultimate Anthropologist, he says that we can just call him Kiyo for short.

Kiyo gives me a weird feeling when im near him but I don't think anything of it, me and Gonta open the doors that has 'south' above it and a bright light blinds my eyes I quickly shut my eyes but it wasn't long for my eyes to adjust to the light and thats when I saw it, a huge cage surrounding the whole building and then thats when the bears called the Monokubs showed up again explianing the cage and again ignoring my questions.