Chp. 11 ~ Slow Conversations

A/n ~ eyyy thanks for 2.59K reads! It means a lot to actually get attention to my sucky Dangan fanfic even thought it's been 2 or 3 whole years since the game became popular, so thanks for your support 💖 ~ Alex

====================================

• Y/n's POV •

.
.
.
.
.
"Ding Dong, Bing Bong"
I was able to hear the morning announcements through my sleep, which was the worst thing that could happen when I sleep, like could I just sleep through it, please???
I just laid there as I was painfully reminded that we only had two days left until we would all be executed unless a murder would happen. As soon as they said 'So long, bear well' thing, groaned in annoyance now being fully awake due to their annoying voices sounding like high pitched alarms going off in my sleeping state.
'Hm... I could look for some ear plugs and wear them to sleep...it doesn't do anything bad to wear them to sleep....' I thought to myself as I stretched out my arms and legs, scrutching my nose as I do so. I sigh in content as I fold my arms ontop of my pillow and rest my head ontop as I a small smile tugs at my lips enjoying the peacefulness in the moment, I lay there for a few minutes enjoying the moment a bit more and open my eyes slowly.
I sit up and stretched a bit more and finished it with a small yawn and start observering my dorm room realizing I could change it up a bit, as if I actually had a dorm and adding decorations to make yourself feel more at home, that was one of the main reasons I was excited to get a dorm for my junior year.

But I guess this fever dream or if this isn't a dream, changed that but might as well make the best of the worst, so with that I scanned the room thinking of how I could decorated it and relocate some of the furniture that is in here until my eyes landed on the clock, it was 8:13 I was supposed to get up before 6am and help Kirumi with breakfast! I just sat that and stared at the clock with an slightly shocked expression. I groaned and put my face in hands.

'....Should I go to the dinning hall? No... Everyone's probably there already... I must be the last one to show up...If I go everyone is going to look at me and Miu might humiliate me in front of everyone...'

I then imagined me walking in making a loud noise causing everyone to stop and look at me and Miu would make a lewd insult or something about me, I shook my head in nervousness of that actually happening, so I'm just going to stay in my room until 7:15 or something. With that I flop backwards on my bed thinking of things I could do in the meanwhile. '....I should go freshen up since I have a lot of time to waste...'

I get up at walk over to my dresser and grab a f/c towel and new patching pair of clothes that I'll probably wear for the rest of the days here until I wake up. I head to the bathroom, I lay my clothes on the sink counter and brushed my teeth before disrobing and going in the shower.
As the warm water hit my back my body untensed in seconds as the steam from the water filled the bathroom in a few minutes, spreading like fog.

~ Short Time Skip ~

I stayed in there for twenty minutes or less until I washed up, turned off the water and reached out for my towel and stepping out and taking a deep breath, I dry my h/c hair and start to get dressed, I pull my light f/c shirt with small white dots, over my head and push my arms through the sleeves, then grabbing the black skirt that was frilled out at the bottom in white and stepping therw it, pulling it up and placing the straps of it on my shoulders. Then looking at my my reflection in the mirror noticing the white collar that was connected to the top of my shirt with a small circle shape opening in center, '...I totally forget about that!...'

I then fix the collar after looking at it and then grab my white stockings and put them on as well, then putting my hair in its usual style walk out the bathroom. '...Now what?...'