Chp.7 ~ Book Wars

==================================

Y/n's POV

I opened the door to my dorm filled with confidence, as the light from the dormitory hit my face my smile widened, I started out my door, shutting it behind me I then skip down the stairs due to how happy I am.

'Huh, if this was like a moive or something I bet there'd be some kinda old happy music like.... sunshine, lollypops, and rainbows, or mr. bule sky.... I would actully appreciate if mr. bule skys would start playing out of no where' ,( I SWEAR IM NOT THAT OLD, I JUST KNOW THOSE SONGS FROM MOIVES)

I smiled even wider at the thought, if anyone was to see me smiling this brightly, it must be the first time i've looked this happy considering how I ran away crying. I skip down the stairs of the dormitory and literally agreed to skip everywhere I'm going to day, I decide to go head to the dinning hall so if anyone is there I could tell them that I'm fine.

Once I got to the dinning hall I found Rantaro, Kiyo, Miu, and Tsumugi, the rest of them were sitting at the table a few spaces away from each other while Rantaro was about to go somewhere.

I then went over to Rantaro since we never introduced ourselves properly and only know our names from others conversations, once I had catched up to him I tapped him on his shoulder, he looked back with a surprised expression on his face.

"Oh, hey Y/n, are you okay? Kokichi told us you were crying"

"Y-Yea, but i-im better now!"

"That's good to hear, we were all worried that it was something bad"

"Well... It was b-bad, but I'm f-fine"

"I see... Say, would you like to join me in the library?"

'Hmm, why not, this could be a chance to bond with Rantaro'

I gave him a closed eyed smile, "S-Sure! Thanks for i-inviting me"

"It's no problem, im glad you accepted"

We then headed to the library, on the way we made small talk, way to go me! Rantaro told me about how he forgot his talent and I then explained mine.

When we arrived we seemed to be the only ones here, then an idea popped into my thought process, "H-Hey Rantaro?"

"Mhm?"

"Can I ask you something..?"

"Shoot"

"Wanna play a game?"

Once I explained this new game I thought of to Rantaro, he agreed to play, so we would pick a random book from a shelf and see who's book is more interesting, sure for most people this didn't seem fun at all, *cough* Kokichi *cough* *cough*, but this was a challenge of luck.

Rantaro set a timer on his Monopad so we would know when to stop, then we started reading, and lucky me, I think i have this in the bag!

~ Time Skip ~

Beep Beep, Beep Beep

The timer went off and I stoped reading to look up at Rantaro who was sitting next to me, I decided to speak up first knowing he had no way of defeting me, "So..... You think your gonna win?"
I said with a smirk, "Yeah, to be honest I think that your actully gonna lose despite your confidence, Y/n" Rantaro annocned exchanging a smirk as well.

'Tsk, Tsk, Rantaro, if you actully think you can deffet me, I will crush your hopes of winning beneath my foot and will leave you in shook' My grin widened and eventually turned into an expression of mischief and I could tell this by how Rantaro sweatdropped and his grin turning into a small smile, "Such confidence Rantaro, but we will see about that, what book do you have?" My evil grin softened up just a bit, "Heh, well I was lucky enough to find Harry Potter, No. 7: The Order of the Phoenix" He told me with a closed eyed smile, 'Hah, yeah that is a pretty good book Rantaro, but Im definitely going to win'

"Hmmm, your ight Rantaro, your pretty lucky to get that book but.... mine's so much better" I told him with an even more mischievous by ever second

"Is that so? Please do tell"

"So my book is Not even bones" ( Its actully a really good book you can read it on webtoon to get a more visual of the book, you should go check it out :3 ) Once I explained the summery of what I read his expression was priceless.

"Do accept defeat, Rantaro?"

He gave a closed eyed smirk, "Hm.... Well, not yet"

"What do you mean, 'not yet'?"

Rantaro then stood up and his smirk growing wider, "Well, I suppose if I steal your book, it's my win"

As he said that he grabbed my book and speeded out the library saying, "I guess I win now!", And I was going down without a fight, "In your dreams!"
I shouted as I ran after him.

~ Time Skip ~

After a few minutes of giggles while chasing Rantaro we ran into Kokichi, well not exactly ran into him, he ran to us.
Me and Rantaro were a laughing mess, and we failed to notice once we were chasing each other outside that someone was following us.

"HEY! I wanna play tag, too!", I turned my head to check who it was but crashed into Rantaro in the process, but we were so giggley we just laughed it off, Kokichi walked over to us with his arms crossed and a pouting face.

I looked at me trying to catch my breath while giving a smile with one eye closed,

"H-Hey,.. Ko-Kokichi..."

"What are you two doing anyway?"

Rantaro spoke up this time because he already caught his breath, "Well, its kinda complicated, one thing lead to another"

"You didn't answer my question" Kokichi said with an unsatisfied look,

"Sorry, but I should get this book back to the library, I'm sure Y/n can answer" Rantaro told him with his usual closed eyed smile, I nodded in a agreement,

"Alright, see you both later, and thanks Y/n for reminding me of good memories and spending time with me"

I nodded in response but I then asked him about what he means by good memories, he told me that running around and chasing each other reminded him of one of his younger sisters and how I was like a little sister to him while Kokichi looked very annoyed of us forgetting he was even there.

Once Rantaro went to the library Kokichi stared at me for a few seconds with a blank face which scared me a little, he then smiled and grabbed my wrist and started to running towards the dormitory,

"K-Koichi! Where are we going!?"

"Nisisisi~ Calm down Y/n! It's not like im going kill you or something!......or am I?"

Kokichi came to an abrupt stop making me slam into him from behind, "Oh my Y/n, I see your falling for me already? I planned it happening sometime but never it happening this ealry but I don't mind~"

I quickly backed away from him and felt an amense amount of heat rush to my face, he then turned around to face me, "Awwww, is my little Y/n embarrassed?"

More was rushing to my face so I covered up my face with my hands, "Nisisi~ Okay! Enough of that, I didn't just come to tease you..... but I could do that and never get bored of it, but come on we have buissness to do!"

===================================

Hm, so this is a shorter chapter then the other ones I have published but no worries, I'm not shortening every chapter for now on, this is just a special occasion cause I'm currently still working on that special chapter and working on 2 chapters is kinda exhausting because I tried to get both of them done in the same days, so I've been burning myself out a bit I hope you understand, and there's a special chapter should be released sometime tomorrow, good night/ good evening / good morning! ~ coffeegurl (◡ ω ◡)

6/22/20

~ Word Count: 1364 ~