Backstory ( Angst )

( Angst Warning )

Name: Y/N L/N

SHSL: Ultimate Doll Maker

Age: 15

10 years ago: It was Y/N's first day of kindergarden, her parents had been driving her in the car and when they arrived at school ealry so Y/N wouldn't be the last to walk in the classroom last like in moives and showes, her parents dropped her off and said goodbye, she sat in a desk that had her name in it and waited for the teacher to arrived. 2 minutes had passed by and she deciced to take a small nap, because of how ealry she got there she was kinda sleepy.

When she awoke she heard some talking and shuffling so she opened her e/c eyes to find two Emerald ones staring right back at her, she jumped back and fell out of her chair and ended up scrapping her elbow, " Oh are you okay?" she looked up to see a boy with short white hair, with a black shirt, and emrald eyes looking at her with a worried expression "..." she didn't answer due to her shyness and sudden scare, " Sorry if I scared you hehe, but here let me help you" the boy then got up out of his chair and walked torwards her and reached out his hand, she hesitantly grabbed his hand.

After that they indrouced themselfs to each other, the boy said that he was Liam he then apoligized for starring at her which she responded with " I-Its acully fine, but why were even starring at me?" she asked with a confused and concered facial expression " Oh, well you look like a cute little bunny when you sleep!" Liam exclaimed with his eyes closed and a wide smile, Y/N was very surpised she blushed and looked down and started to play with her fingers.

Y/N and Liam had talked until the teacher arrived, during their freetime Y/N and Liam always stayed together, Y/N was happy she was friends with Liam for many resaons:

1. She sat in the back of the classroom due to her last name and because of that there was no one behind her she could talk to but Liam's assigned seat was right infront of her so that was good!

2. Liam was really nice and was giving her complimants when she felt sad or just on random like when he said she looked like a cute little bunny when she takes naps.

3. He was really thoughtfull of how shy she was like if Y/N had a toy and someone asked if they could have it was clear that she had a hard time saying no so he would step in and say that they could use the toy another time.

At the end of the day Y/N said goodbye to Liam and got in her mom's car with excitment "Mommy! Mommy! Guess what happend today!" Y/N told " Well what happend cupcake? I wasn't there in class with you, rember?" her mother said " I met a white haired boy today his name is Liam, he was looking at me while a napped because he said that I looked like a cute little bunny!" she said while a light blush dusted on her cheeks, her mother noticed this while looking at Y/N in the rear view mirror and smiled slyly " Let me guess, he's so adorable and nice your feel funny when you look and talk to him? Well that means you got yourself a little boyfriend Y/N~" Her mother said in a teasing tone, Y/N was shooked at what her mother had just said and turned beet red.

The rest of the car ride was just Y/N explaining reasons why she likes him but not like like Liam. When Y/N and her mother got home it was the norm, Y/N's mom would get dinner ready while Y/N would take a shower or bath and get ready for bed, and her father would come home just in time for dinner, after dinner Y/N would go to bed and her parents would to but they didn't Y/N's mother told her husband all the things that Y/N had told her in the car about Liam and how she made a friend on the first day, both of her parents were very happy that thier little cupcake was becoming a social butterfly and coming out of her shell.

A few weeks passed and Liam and Y/N grew closer everday, and since her parents were very busy at work all the time she had to ride the bus, Y/N was very nervous about it and told Liam about her situation and it turns out that Liam also rides the bus so she didn't need to worry. She was left alone in the house which got lonely so she just used her imagined her going on an adveture but on weekends her parents would take turns working at home to watch over her since Y/N would be there all day.