Chp.3 ~ The Killing game and manhole

===================================

Third Person / Y/n's POV

Five monsters had appeared in the gym surrounding us, it happened so fast that you felt the blush from your face drian from your face immediately and put all your focus on every single thing that the monsters did, fearing that they would kill you or the others at any mineute now. " You-hoo! Rise and Shine, ursine!" the voices came from the monsters.

"Kyaaaaaah!" Tsumugi screamed in fear, "Everyone, behind Gonta!" he said while sweating, you took a few little steps back so you sort of behind him but still able to see. "Wh-What the heck are these....monsters!?" Tenko asked, she was also sweating and looked a little light headed, "Whooooooaaa!!! So cooooool!" Kokichi said with a smile as he walked away from you and Gonta to get a better look at the monsters. "They're Exisals-highly mobile, bipedal weapons platforms! They got lots of hometown pride, too!" annouced the bule one, "...I can't keep track of these backstories." the yellow one mummbled,"Wh-Whatever they are, they better kill off the uggos and save me for last!" Miu yelled, 'How rude' you thought while eyeing her and changing your expersstion that looked some-what annoyed.

Kokichi had followed along with what Miu said, "Run Himiko!" 'What did Himiko do??', "Why are you concrned about me all of a sudden?" Himiko quentioned, oblivious that it was an inslut to her apperence.

Time Skip - becuase it would save time and to be honest you had just stayed quite the hole time.

After Monokuma and the Monokubs made finished their speech a alarm came from my pocket that I had below the hem my skirt and it was the same for everyone else. I pull out a device it had black and white pattern on the back, when I turned it on it said 'Ultimate Academy e-Handbook'.

I looked up to see that it was the same for everyone else, they were each doing something with their monopad so I decided to the same. It had showed a slideshow of the schools regulations.

Students must live at the Ultimate Academy for the remainder of their forseeable future.

Once murder takes place, all surviving students must participate in a class trial.

If the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.

If the blackened is not exposed, all remaining students will be executed.

If the blackened survives the class trial, the class trial, they will graduate and re-enter the outside world.

The Killing game and the class trials will continue until two surviving students remain.

"Nighttime" is from 10 p.m. to 9 a.m. The dining hall and gymnasium are off-limits at night.

Violence forward Monokuma, the headmaster of the Ultimate Academy, is strictly prohibited.

Monokuma will never directly commit a murder.

Your Monopads are very important items. Please do not damage them.

The body discovery announcement will play when three or more students discover a body.

With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the campus at your discretion.

Students who violate these rules will be immediately exterminated by the Exisals.

'Why? Why would they even make this? As if we are going to be here for a long time or ever forever....this has to be a dream....right?' You turn off your Monopad and then hold it close to you chest, hugging it while looking down at the floor and squinting your eyes trying to convince yourself that's this isn't real and your just dreaming.