Chp.6 ~ Cheer Up!

==================================

Y/n's POV

Shuichi had sat down next to me on my bed, I was holding my pillow to my chest trying to comfort myself. "So... um, do you want to tell me whats wrong, Y/n?" Shuichi said, his voice laced in concern and hesitation, "Sure" I repiled to him, my voice was raspy and quite from me crying for about two hours.

"D-Do you want to hear the whole thing...?", he slowly nodded, 'Well this is gonna take a long time', I had explained to Shuichi all my childhood memories, struggles, and trama. Shuichi then told me anout his past and we played a little game where I would ask him a question and in exchange he would ask me a question

It was nice talking to someone who kinda had the same kinds of issues I had, for example were both shy and tend to stutter sometimes. Me and Shuichi had become good friends in about 30 minenutes or so I could tell we were having a good converstaion because what was like half an hour minutes seemed like 5 minutes.

As Shuichi was tellling me about his passion for mystery novels until the door to my dorm slammed open.

BAM!

Kokichi's POV

After what happened with Y/n I didn't want ANYTHING to do with her emotional problems if its that bad to cause that big of a mood swing, she was all cheerfull and all of a sudden she's crying out the Pacfic Ocean!

So I just went back to the dinning hall and placed my hands behind my head with a wide smile acting as if nothing had happened, Monokuma and his little (slighty) annoying kubs that carry a useless agrument.

After they left I started to go on about yesterday with everyone and Kaede but was caught red handed cause it was me mainly who made her feel guilty, but Kirumi had changed the subject when she scanned the group realizing something.

"Hm... Has anyone seen Y/n? She dosn't seem to be present.", everone then looked from side to side realizing Y/n was in fact gone well, exept for me of course.

"Yeah! When did Y/n even leave?" Kaito spoke, "Maybe sneaking is a small talent of Y/ns ?" Kiibo questioned, I then decided to speak up,"Wooooow, I didn't know a robot could be even more stupid than everyone else here!", Kiibo was obvisouly offened by my comment and the others.

"Hey! Stop being thats robophobic and rude! And what do you even mean by that?" Kiibo quentioned me, I put my hand on my hip and looking at my hand with bored exssperion as if what I was about to say wasn't a big deal at all.

"What I mean is what it sounded like, all of you guys are sooooo stupid that when Y/n walked out of the dinning hall not a single soul notice!", they all had a some what suprised look on their faces as I continued, "Like come on! She was shaking soo much it was like she would fall down any second!", I exaggerated the last part but Y/n was indeed shaking.

"Then we should go check on Y/n!" Kaede spoke up in confidence, Kaito tagged along with her. Kaito and Kaede started out the dinning hall towards as the others fallowed and just then the image of her dull and clouded e/c eyes while tears poured out of her eyes, her exspersoin was one of pain and , she obviously didn't want to see anyone at the time.... well at least not now.

I quickly ran to the door and blocked them, and placed my hands on my hip with sass just to be extra cause its my nature. Kaito looked slighty irritated and Kaede looked confused, "Look, I understand you all are very moody teens and care about our poor friend, Y/n but if you all care for her this much then you should just leave her be! M'kay?"

Before anyone could argue with me with me Mr. Detective spoke up, "Hey, um.... G-Guys, to be honest, I agree with Kokichi", now that surprised me but I quickly changed into a wide smile as I put my hands on the back of my neck.