fluffiness fluff fluffuniverse

Another amazing title✨

I had this idea for the longest time and i think that it's very cute!
—————
3rd person's pov

Atsumu was working on his local starbucks. Even though he was a popular volleyball player and youtuber like his boyfriend, Kiyoomi. He still wanted alittle more income.

Though having three jobs at once can be hard. It a toll in his mental health. Practicing in the day, editing in the evening and part time at the night.

He missed his boyfriend. He missed coming home to bear hugs and kisses. Kiyoomi was in Canada training. He was chosen. Kiyoomi contemplated not wanting to leave but Atsumu said it will be better for his career and that it's okay. Kiyoomi left and kissed Atsumu goodbye.

They would call each other alot but Atsumu didn't want Kiyoomi to know about his state right now. He wanted Kiyoomi to be happy and not worried. He knows that Kiyoomi might choose to go home once he knows that Atsumu wasnt at his best.

Atsumu was now taking a customers order. The order seemed too familiar-

Kiyoomi got back from Canada and wanted to go suprise his boyfriend. He went to the starbucks franchise and set up his camera.

"Hi, can i get anything for you?" Kiyoomi's smile faded. Atsumu's voice seem tired and sad. Kiyoomi sighed. "Can i get a caramel frappe with java chips, two pumps of caramel and hazelnut with caramel and mocha drizzle on top? Oh and also extra whipped cream" "O-omi?" He heard a tiny sniffle "yeah" "uhm- w-what size ?" That made kiyoomi chuckle. "Venti" "okay p-please go to the next window for payment and for the drink" "thank you" "welcome Omi" (if anyones curious that was my order in starbucks :>)

Omi drove to the next window and got his payment out. He saw Atsumu and he had the biggest smile with tears in the corner of his eyes. Atsumu took the payment and returned the change. He went back in to grab the drink. He handed it to Kiyoomi. "I love you Tsumu" "love you too Omi~ now go i'll see you later" "bye love~" "bye"

Kiyoomi was now patiently waiting on their apartment drinking his order that his boyfriend made. He smiled.

As he was finished he washed the cup and threw away the straw. He kept the clean cup in a box filled with his favorite memories. He kept the box away so Atsumu couldnt see it. Then he heard the door open.

The front light on the door opened as Atsumu entered. He quickly took off his shoes and hugged Kiyoomi. Atsumu was cryong in his boyfriend's embrace.

"Something the matter love?" "I- i- *sniffle* i m-missed you so much! *hic*" "im here now love, i missed you too" Kiyoomi kissed Atsumu's tears away and finally kissed his lips. Atsumu pulled them close again and hugged each other tightly.

Atsumu smelled like fresh coffee and a hint of vanilla. It smelled so nice. Kiyoomi burried his nose into Atsumus neck.

"I have something to give to you, i know you have been dealing with alot off stuff and youre stressed. I don't know why you didn't tell me but i wanna go through everything with you, Miya Atsumu" "Kiyoomi-"

Kiyoomi pulled out a red velvet box.

-end

That was a short one- but anyways

Sense- the book has its first chapter! Hopefully you all enjoyed it!

But other than that i wanna say thank you again for all the support from you guys!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting it really makes my day! See you all next time!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗