phone❤

sjajhwiw were gonna go swimming today and im very excited-

But- my social anxiety✨ were gonna swim with my mother's staff and i only know like one person- please save me-

—————
No ones pov

Kiyoomi was laying down on his boyfriend's bed waiting for him so they could go to the bus- Kiyoomi actually already went to the bus but Meian-san told him to fetch Atsumu cause no one is answering his calls and maybe was still asleep.

When he got there Atsumu was laying down snoring loudly. Kiyoomi chuckled at the sight thinking his boyfriend was being adorable again. He went up to the sleeping boy and woke him up.

"Hey, love. The bus is about to leave-" Atsumu sat up quickly "what?!" He stood up and ran to the his walk in closet leaving Kiyoomi behind in the bedroom.

After that the two went to the bus. "C'mon now we have an interview and a practice match after this!" The two went in the bus.

They had a interview and it started pretty well. Before it started to get chaotic. Bokuto was starting his "AGASHEE IS PRETTY!" phase and then the team laughed when Bokuto asked the camera man to zoom at his face.

Then ofcourse a Q and A.

"Okay first one is a highly asked question for Atsumu!" "Yes?" "They asked if you like/love someone" he blushed making the team curious "uwah!" He covered his face in embarassment "y-yes?" The live was full of questions about the person he likes.

"Next question!" The team laughed.

"Next is for Sakusa! Do you have a favorite peron on the team?" "No answer-" "but-" Atsumu was cut off by a "No.Answer."

"Okay! Next one is actually a segment. The fans are gonna choose a person and were gonna look into their phone. Don't worry! We wont look into any personal apps like your text messages and etc." The members became nervous

"And the fan's choice is-" The members were sweating "Sakusa-san!" He was nervous.

"I decline-" the team said he couldnt decline so he opened his phone and gave it to the woman with now gloves on.

"The first one they wanna check is...Youtube! Can we check your youtube Sakusa-san ?" Kiyoomi nodded.

"BWAHAHA MR.CLEAN COMMERCIAL IS THE RECOMMENDATION AT THE TOP!" Hinata shouted laughing. The team laughed along with him.

His youtube was just full of cleaning product reviews.

Volleyball tournaments.

Lofi music for cleaning✨

And food tutorial videos ?

"Why do you watch food tutorial videos ?" Atsumu asked "to cook ? Are you dumb?" "Hey that mean! Yer dumb!" "Im not. Youre dumb germ-" *dramatic offended gasp* "im not a germ- god why the fuck do i sound like a karen- 👁👄👁" the team chuckled.

"Next one is spotify. Can we check that ?" Kiyoomi nodded.

Kiyoomi was just listening to Kpop- it suprised most people that he would listen to that type of music.

*pls stan: blackpink,twice,red velvet, ITZY, iu, chungha and Ailee*

Next one was Netflix- but Kiyoomi declined because he remembered Atsumu had an account there.

"You are known for aesthetic pictures in your instagram and aswell as a good photographer. Can we check your photos ?" Kiyoomi nodded before realizing the mistake that he did-