❤❤

do i smell- hmm osasuna over here ???
—————
Sakusa's pov

Look- so i kinda forgot that it was atsumu's birthday- Me and suna are now in a cafe planning a party because- we both forgot- god were such bad boyfriends.

We invited some people- i hate crowds. We got cake for the twins from the cafe that were in. We texted bokuto to grab a banner for them too.

We fixed up a room for the twins. It was hard to do it in just a day but hey! Its pretty good.

Hinata led the twins to the room and we started clapping.

(Basicaly its the animatic on the channel but more depth

(Basicaly its the animatic on the channel but more depth. And props to you if you saw sakusa in the vid)

I smiled when he entered. I was away from other people but still in the crowd. We sang them happy birthday and they blew the candle.

(Watch the vid to know what happens next ;) shamless plug 👁👄👁)

Honestly- that was the scariest i have seen him.

"Omi~~~" i smiled at him. He was coming towards me with the big cake that he thought was ✨ e q u a l ✨

"Are you enjoy your birthday ?" "Yes thank you omi-kun! But u grabbed some cake for us!" "Thank you but- you have to give your brother and suna" "fine fine-" he went to share his cake to the others. When he came back he was pouty "hmph" he pouted more. I hugged and kissed him "good job. Shqring wasnt that bad right ?" I kissed him again "it was bad- kiss me again to make up for it" i chuckled and kissed him again.

Suna's pov

"Babeeeee~ happy birthday." "Wheres my present hm ?" He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. "S-samu!" He licked his lips and kissed me.

"Hey dont eat each other out!" Atsumu called "bitch stop acting like you werent doing the same!" Samu snarled at him. Me and sakusa laughed.

Lets say neither Atsumu or Suna could walk for a week~

-end
IT WAS SO SHORT IM SO SORRY!
BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAH BABIESSSS.

-BITTERTEA LOVE UUUU SOOO MUCH! and i did the oneshot special😎😎😎

OH I ALMOST FORGOT REEE!

THANK YOU SO FOR 100K VIEWSSS
HOLY SHITTT!!!

What do you guys want me to do for a 100k special ???
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖 hope you all enjoyed andddd thank you again!