this is for the best🖤

So i just wanna tag MegunLikesBees for letting me use her idea. And thanks sakusauwu for making the oneshot which is kinda like the pt 1 of this , but this could also be a story by itself. Its also sakusauwu ' s first angst 👏👏👏 and Please follow them both
—————————————

Atsumu's pov
Its been 3 years now. 3 years when i last saw sakusa.

(Flash back)
-no ones pov-

Atsumu slammed the door walking out. This action made him flinch. They never fought like that before. This fight caused sakusa to lean on the wall and slowly slides down until he reached the floor. He put his hands in his face saying "this is for the best" . You might wonder why they fought. Sakusa just discovered Atsumu still had feelings for his best friend Kita. The way they talked , laughed , smiled was diffrent from the way he was with sakusa.

Atsumu went to Kita's place where he was staying for awhile . Atsumu said everything to Kita. Kita was shocked of what he had heared. He said to Atsumu that he didnt want to talk to him for awhile until he rethinks his actions and arranged his thoughts. Atsumu then went to his brother and explained again. Osamu was disapointed at his brother but he allowed him to stay until he found a place to live in.

And after that the two never saw each other after that day.

(Present time)
-atusmu's pov-

The MSBY black jackals were in a battle with the Schweiden Adlers. Hinata was excited to beat kageyama on an official match. Bokuto hyped as ever wanted to beat everyone. I was just calm thinking what it would be like if sakusa was here.

They were on the last match . 21 : 24 . The Adlers were just one point away from winning. Kageyama tossed to Ushijima , he smashed through the blockers and it hit the floor. The referee blew his whistle telling everyone that the Adlers now have scored a point and won. The crowed screamed in amusment.

I looked at my team mates some look dissapointed and Bokuto tried to chear them up. I saw Hinata jumping to his boyfriend Kageyama and they shared a kiss and i wondered where sakusa was right now.

I looked around and i froze when i saw him. He was there in Ushijima's arms. Sakusa was wiping sweat of him and Ushijima suddenly peck him, Sakusa blushed madly and then they shared a kiss filled with passion when they parted. Sakusa smiled , he never smiled like that to me before. They laughed after something that Ushijima said. He never laughed like that with me. When he saw Sakusa he realized that what he felt is what Sakusa felt 3 years ago.

The feeling of betrayal , guilt , sadness but you couldnt do any thing , you cant do anything about it. Tears flowed down his cheek.

Sakusa you deserve him , he treated you better than i had. I wish you the best omi, i wish you would stay happy like that. I still love you but.

"This was for the best"

-end-
Animeme3
bri9ht
mintymui
HinataShoyouOwO

They also commented on MegunLikesBees's comment and they seemed to like her comment and i just wanna tag them because maybe they wanna read it aswell.

This is the original story

And thanks for the people who vote , read , comments , you make me feel motivated and lets hope for this pandemic to stop , AND WASH DEM HANDS ! And ofcourse see you on the next oneshot 💜💙💚💛🧡❤