were safe 🌻❤

Mafia au part 2

If you guys have any questions for the q and a please write them on the face reveal post at the end thank you ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖
-----
Atsumu's pov
After the fight that happened a week ago i stayed by omi's side the whole time. Today he is going home after all the surgeries and bandaging.

We sat on the sofa while SRDgreeted us "WELCOME BACK SIR KIYOOMI AND SIR ATSUMU" "thank you SDR. Please leave us for a moment" omi asked SDR and it obeyed. I hugged him and said "dont scare me like that again please. I thought i lost you" "im sorry-" "dont be sorry it was my fault i-if i-i was o-on guard you w-wouldnt end up like this-" i was interupted by my own sobs i hugged him tighter "no its not you fault baby, but im here right now lets just forget about that okay ?" "Mhm"

We shared a kiss that was soft and sweet until omi wrapped his arms around my waist and i put my arms around his nape. We tilted our head to the right making the kiss deeper. "A-ah omi" he only smirked as a reply. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but i denied. He keeps wanting entrance but i want to tease him a little. I heared him growl and then he grabbed my ass making me gasp and then he entered my mouth. We kept fighting for dominance but he ended up winning. He carried me to the bedroom and pinned me down to the bed. "w-wait omi y-youre still hurt" "its fine. Just let me have my fun"

-time skip- (cause yall didnt choose smut)

After our little activity we just layed on the bed cuddeling with scattered clothes surounding us. "Are you okay omi ? You sure you didnt hurt yourself ?" "Im sure baby" he then pecked my lips "lets take a bath while SRD cleans this mess" omi then guided us towards the bathroom. After we cleaned up we slept and waited for the next day to arrive.

After we parked our car in the parking area of omi's HQ i heared a baby crying "omi did you hear that ?" "It sound like a kid-" "wait a minute omi-" i grabbed a pistol from behind my back and started going to the crying child. When i cornered i pointed my pistol out but there wasnt anyone there but a newborn child. I looked closer at the box that she was left on.

"To whoever finds her please take care of her, i didnt have enough money to take care of my child my husband has gambled all of our money and lost. I am so sorry for my daughter but please whoever finds this take care of her"

I finished reading the letter as omi comes closer to us. I picked up the baby and looked at omi. "Can we take care of her ? Please- oh and look she has the same facemole as yours. Can we take her in ? Please omi ?" I begged omi. He had a soft smile "with that face of yours i cant resist. C'mon lets get her cleaned up" the baby then started laughing when a sakura petals falls on her cheeks since it was mid-spring . I laughed with her and we went in the HQ .

"SAKUSA KIYOOMI AND MIYA ATSUMU ACCSES CONFIRMED - - - UNIDENTIFIED CHARACTER SHOULD WE ANNIHALATE OR CREATE NEW ACCSES ?" "Create new accses please" sakusa said" "WHAT SHOULD BE THE NAME OF THIS UNIDETIFIED CHARACTER ?" "Tsumu what do you want her name to be ?" "Sakura- Sakusa Sakura" i smiled at omi "good choice baby" he pecked my cheek. "SAKUSA SAKURA NEW ACCSES CONFIRMED. HAVE A GOOD DAY" We both thanked SRD and we got in.

We were greeted my the minor staff walking around the bulding. We took the shortcut to the main building where everyone was.

"WOAH WHO IS THAT ?!" Koutaro exclaimed "kou dont startle the child it might cry" "im sorry" koutaro apologized "anyways who is that ?" Kuroo asked calmly "this is Sakura, we picked her up cause she was crying on the parking lot" i explained "SDR can you warm up a bath and some baby clothes please" "YES SIR" "so why is her name sakura ?" Sugawara asked "well when we picked her up a sakura petal fell on her cheek" the room was filled with "ohhhhh's" "THE WARM IS BATH SIR WAIT- I MEANT THE BATH IS WARM SORRY I WAS DISTRACTED BY THE BABY ITS SO CUTE." We laughed at SDR's comment we went into our private room to the private bathroom. The water was shallow so i can put her down. I put some soap on my hands and started to clean her.