did you just?❤

Housewife Atsumu will be next after this! I jusd had this thought and wanted to write it down! Hope ya enjoy
-----
No ones pov

Atsumu set up the camera in his and Kiyoomi's shared bathroom for a livestream. People wanted to know how they kept their god tier looks 😫🤌 so they will do their night routine on cam.

After doing so Atsumu called Kiyoomi.

"Omi! Camera's set up!" A faint "okay" was heared and then footsteps coming close.

"Everything set up?" Kiyoomi asked fixing his hair infront of the bathroom mirror. "Yes Omi, now gimme kith before we start" kiyoomi faced Atsumu and kissed his forehead, cheeks and lips. Atsumu giggled before turning on the stream.

(Ps; please dont do any of these procidures or shit cause i do not do skin care 👁👄👁)

"Hey guys! Today you guys are gonna accompany us through our night routine! We'll also answers some questions along the way. Anything to say Omi?" Kiyoomi shook his head no as he yawned. "Omi's sleepy so he might not be talking much" he then classped his hand together "now! We start, first is head bands" they took headbands from the drawer which had their own little avatars.

"This was given to us by a fan! We use it everyday thank you!" Kiyoomi then faced Atsumu and leaned down alittle. Atsumu then adjusted kiyoomi's headband. After he did he kissed Kiyoomi on the cheek which then caused the chat to be flooded with comments.

"Next is- you continue it Omi" "uh-" Kiyoomi scratched his head, a habit of his when he is nervous. Atsumu couldnt help but chuckle. "Next is, **** cream for mosturizing" he then placed an amount of Atsumu's cheeks, forehead and chin before adding it to his own.

As they smooth the cream they read off the first question.

"Do you guys have any pets?"

"We do! We have a cat named shaniqwua and a dog named boorgir" Atsumu said with sparkles on his eyes "if the names sounds weird, its because Atsumu found them on some memes and laugh at the word for hours" "hey! You like them!" Which Kiyoomi replied with a shrug. "We cant let them in right now to show you because they are not allowed on the bathroom cause they make a mess. We learned that the hard way"

After a few minutes the cream had dried out and they took a hot damp towel to dab on their faces.

"Next is this face wash! I dont own these things and just steal them from Omi because free skin care!" "You dont help with the cost of our skin care?" "No-" Kiyoomi was then dumbfounded at the fact. "You didnt notice?" Atsumu said as he opened the bottle. "No... you better pay up" "i do! Hugs and kisses are enough" "those should be given for free! Boyfriend privileges, hmph" Atsumu laughed as he washed his face.

"Next question!!"

"What is your favorite thing about the other"

"I love everything about Atsu bit my favorite is Atsu's thighs-" Atsumu then slapped Kiyoomi's shoulder "what?? They're really comfy head pillow" "anyways- not a lot of people know this cause you never smile infront of people. Its your dimples thats my favorite thing hehe" "my dimples?" "Yeah, wanna show the camera?" "No not at all" "such a kill joy. Their gonna see later anyways, its cause i always make you smile 😌" Kiyoomi then laughed at Atsumu's ego filled statement. "See? Its working"

After drying their faces with a towel they moved on to the face masks. They placed it then answered some questions.

"Where did you guys first meet?"

"Uh- we met at training camp! I bumped into Omi then he glared at me then Komori had to drag him away before he could do anything, it was scary. Now its just cute" "i didnt mean to glare. I remember a girl accidentaly sneezed on me and-" kiyoomi had shivers up his spine "its disgusting" "but he later got around and then we hanged out and exchanged numbers"

"Do you guys really keep the gifts from fans? Cause i saw some others just throwing them away"

"Yes we do keep them! We have this room just full of gifts. We keep some in our room like Omi's weasel and fox plushies. I wanted them in the room cause he was stealing Omi's hugs but he always took it back so i gave up" "they are very cute and fluffy, thank you again for the fan who gave them too us" Kiyoomi made a side comment as he sat on the bathroom counter.

"Maybe we'll show them when we do our house tour" then Kiyoomi nodded.

"Are you guys gonna adopt kids? You guys have been together for awhile"

"You wanna talk about that?" Kiyoomi asked. "Yeah, why not?" Atsumy said as he adjusted his face mask "yeah sure" "do you want kids Omi?" "Yeah ofcourse, i want to build a family with you" "really?" "Mhm" "you have to marry me first Omi, its one of the Miya rules"

Then a "yes! No kids until youre married ya scrub" from a user name called "totallynotOsamu"

"Then marry me?" There was a pause of silence. Atsumu then faced Kiyoomi who was still sitting on the counter "did you just?" Kiyoomi's eyes widened "did i?! I did!" Both of them laughed then Kiyoomi got off the counter and grabbed something from the drawer. A red velvet box.

"This has been here for awhile-"

Then there was a donation which had a message.

"SAY NO!" it was again from "totallynotOsamu"

"Well Omi?" "Im not taking no as an answer so-" He took the ring from the box and placed it on Atsumu's ring finger. Then the timer for their face masks ringed. The two then laughed and took them all and dried the excess residue and they hugged. "Dont make me cry Omi, we just did our skin care" the two laughed once again and shared a kiss.

"Ew, that tasted like soap!"

After calming down and thanking the chat, there were calls from Kiyoomi's phone.

"Nee-san?" "Kiyoomi! Didnt we tell you no getting married till youre 80!" As the youngest Kiyoomi's siblings were protective. "Thats right what She said!" "Nii-san? You guys are together right now?" Then a slap was heared from the other line "dont worry about them kiyo were heading there right now!" "huh? Wait wait- mom-" then the call ended.

"So uh- yeah we have to end it here because our whole family is coming over-" then a "ATSUMU MIYA!" came from the door.

The last thing seen on the camera was Atsumu and Kiyoomi panicking as they turned the camera off.

-end!

(Comment if u want a part two)

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting it makes my day! See you all next time :)

❤🧡💛💚💙💜💗💖