harmless prank ❤️

The Black Jackals have been practicing all morning since an upcoming game will ensue. They took a break and formed a plan for a "harmless prank"

Kiyoomi takes the LONGEST shower out of all of them, so this is how it goes.

1st step!
Make Atsumu leave for quite a long time and make sure to inform his twin brother as this was a vital step. (His belongings must also not be seen)

2nd step!
Take Kiyoomi's phone. Kiyoomi doesnt take his phone to the bathroom suprisingly, He must not have any contact with Atsumu.

3rd step!
Wait for him to be back and let the plan proceed!!!

Kiyoomi just got out of the shower and went to look for his lover.

"Tsumu?"

He quietly asked around the big shower area. Usually his boyfriend would be there after he showered cause Atsumu finishes up quicker than him.

Not having a response he looks for his phone. In which he did not succeed in. I wonder why 🤭

He quickly gets in to his new and fresh clothes to go back into the court to find Atsumu so they can bid farewell to his friends

He exits the shower area and immediently see Osamu handing out onigiris. Their coach must've ordered again.

"Hey guys, have you seen Atsumu?" He started off.

"Who?" Meian replied "Atsumu, he wasnt at the shower area—" "no i meant whos Atsumu?" "What do you mean? Atsumu my boyfriend and this team's setter" "uh we don't know any Atsumu, Kiyoomi-San." hinata butted in.

"And besides! Hiro is our setter" Bokuto said proudly. But Hiro was their substitute setter.

"Also c'mon, a lover? Are you sure you just arent like SUPER tired?" Inunaki voiced out.

"No, ofcourse not. And its literally your brother Osamu!" "Sorry Sakusa-san but im an only child" Osamu said blankly as he fixed his stuff for his shop.

'Sakusa-san? Osamu calls Me a "prick" because he was too protective about me dating his brother!'

By now Kiyoomi is very much confused the frown on his face says so.

"I don't think Atsumu is real, Sakusa. I know were all tired and all but thats seems a little delusional" " im not delusional! He's real! And wheres my goddamn phone"

Kiyoomi was getting restless.

He searched the entire court and bathroom for his phone and weirdly he also didnt see Atsumu's stuff.

30 minutes have passed he felt like he was going crazy.

"Sakusa, just let it go. We only have a few minutes before our next schedule" "No! I need to know where the fuck Atsumu went before i lose it" "i think youre alreadly losing it Sakusa, hes not real"

Kiyoomi looked like hes about to cry. He had a pout and eyes still full of hope.

"N-no hes... My fiance is real..." Kiyoomi said sadly whilst looking at the ground.

"FIANCE?!" oop seems like the couple hasnt told anyone 🙀

"Maaaan! This Umeboshi is so hard to find! Why does it have to be a specific brand Samu, be glad i did this for Omi—"

Atsumu got interrupted by a very tight hug from Kiyoomi. Atsumu was confused but still hugged back.

"Omi? Whats wrong? Im still dirty—"  he then heared small sniffles from his fiance.

He then glared at his teammates "Who the hell made my Omi cry"

Oh boy, they felt the wrath and rage of Atsumu. They shouldnt have done this.

"IT WAS JUST A HARMLESS PRANK!" Inunaki started and got on hid knees and started pleading for mercy. With the others following him.

"T-they told me you weren't real and i thought i was going crazy. Please don't ever leave" "i wont leave Omi, now pack your bags and lets just shower back again at home and have a rest hm?" Kiyoomi nodded and glared at his teammates before getting his bags and Atsumu's bag since the teammates are offering it to them, an act for the couple to forgive them.

"Please forgive us" They begged again.

"Since i dont exist..." Atsumu started "goodluck doing your taxes bokuto" bokuto gulped Akaashi is to busy to deal with his taxes.

"and to your spikes hinata, goodluck without a setter" Hinata almost fainted, hearing your team setter not wanting to spike to you was heartbreaking.

"And to my teammates goodluck living without food. Starve" Atsumu was theur main source of food since his brother runs a restaurant and since he cooks their groceries.

"And since you dont have a twin brother Samu, goodluck for your understaffed restaurant cause im leaving! And im taking this Umeboshi with me! Hmp!"

They all begged again, Atsumu was too important to them that they didnt see how much Atsumu did and how they just depended on him too much.

"Harmless prank my ass, Lets go Omi"

-End

Woo! Its been awhile guys! How are yall?

Hehe i just felt like writing this and honestly i feel like i lost my touch, i forgot alot of stuff like Tsumus accent and i dont remember the team correctly, so please correct them if i made mistakes.

Also guess who the one who planned it for an online doughnut 🍩🤭

Well then,

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting it makes my day see you all next time!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗

i miss writing that hehe 💕