Atsumu the mother-❤

Motherly atsumu at its finest 👁👄👁✨✨✨
-----
Sakusa's pov

"So today i'll be showing you how atsumu could be a great and responisble mother-"

"Slide one please- the angry mother"

--

"WHO DIDNT DO THEIR LAUNDRY RIGHT ?!" atsumu screamed at the team "IT WAS JUST ONE SIMPLE THING! DONT MIX UP THE COLORS WITH THE WHITES! WHO DID IT ?!" we were scared of this atsumu- "tsumu calm down-" i tried calming him down "shut up omi-" "okay-"

"Wheres bokuto- its him isnt it ? Along with hinata-" then the two entered the gym- and were thrown at by pink tinted shirts. "If you cant fix those then you'll have to do cleaning duty for a whole month" "b-but- this cant be fixed-" "its not my fault is it ?!" He screamed "we'll do cleaning duty" hinata said as their heads hung low. Atsumu sighed. "Half a month..." tsumu said. "Yay!" The two said "half a month ADDED" the two fell on their knees.

--

"Slide two- worried sick mother"

--

"Hinata-kun wheres your scarf ?" "It- it got lost in the snow ball fight-" "WHAT IF YOU GOT SICK ?!" atsumu then pulled out his bags with tons of scarves and heat packets "warm yourself up we cant have any one sick-"

"Achoo-" a sneeze was heared from the other side of the gym "adriah-san! Have some medecine and i have soup- it still hot" he brought out a metal container and took the top of and poured some soup in it. "Thanks tsumu"

--

"Slide three- the money management"

--

We were given a budget for this month and we were contemplating on who should handle it. Then atsumu came.

"You divide this for the groceries. Then this one for the bills- and this one we will save it incase anything happens. And no bokuto- we wont be buying snacks- if you finish the groceries i bought in the first week you will all starve. Understood ?" he glared at us. "Y-YES!"

"Okay i'll be cooking now. C'mon omi help me with the food" i nodded and followed scared to disagree-

--

"Slide four- my favorite✨

--

"Omi you forgot your hand sanitizers ?" I nodded clinging to him. "I got extra's in my bag. Theres also gloves there since you might be paranoid. Theres also extra masks in there if you want." I nodded and hugged him. "I'll also light up your scented candle."

--

"Slide five- worried sick mother pt 2.

--

"Put on your sunscreen before going into the water! You'll get a sunburn!"

"Don't eat anything you picked up from the ocean!"

"Are you an idiot ?! We wont try that game its rigged!"

"Everyone is here right ? No ones lost again ? Thank god"

"Omi-kun. The sand might be dirty- you can stay in the cabin if you want- we dont want you having panic attacks again"

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET A FISH FROM THE OCEAN BOKUTO ?!"

--

"End of presentation"

"Due to reasons i ended it there because tsumu is now coming at my direction while screaming my name because i used up all the shampoo-"

"SAKUSA KIYOOMI!"

"Im too early to die-"

-end

Yay! Three updates!

Thank you all again for reading, voting and commenting it makes my day see you all on the next oneshot!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖💗