sum fluff❤❤

Here is some fluff as an apology for making u guys cry on the last oneshot and thank you for 26k views uwu

No ones pov
————————

MSBY.OFFICIAL IS LIVE
READING SAKUATSU FANFICS WITH SAKUATSU !!!

"Hey guys so todeay we are going to read stories about us since we announced last week that me and omi-kun are dating and we decided to read some fanfics" atsumu started "we chose this one its called xxxx and its a fluff. Whats a fluff ?" Sakusa questioned "i dont know but lets read"

"One morning both Sakusa and Atsumu were cuddling infront of a television which was playing a movie. Atsumu was crying on Sakusa" Sakusa started the story. "Thats so you though" sakusa exclaimed "im not a crybaby-" "you cried when we watched 'ride your wave' last week" "its not my faultttt it was a sad-ish movie. Anyways lets get back to the story". "Sakusa carassed his lover's hair , comforting the boy. Sakusa pecked the fake blonde's lips. They parted and smiled at each other and slept through the movie. Next morning Atsumu couldnt find his lover beside him. The blonde panicked and then the curly haired boy came in with a tray of breakfast and closed the door with his feet "oh your awake" sakusa exclaimed as he put down the tray full of food. Atsumu stood up and hugged Kiyoomi "hey whats wrong ?" "I thought you left me" "ill never leave you baby, c'mon lets eat" they ate their breakfast . After that the two were just in each others arms not caring about the dishes"

"Its so cuteeeeee hope you do more" atsumu praised the author "im guessing fluff is like cute romance things ?" "I guess"

"Anyways lets read this one its an angst ? Hope i read that right"

"The two boys fought badly because Sakusa was supposedly cheating-" "will you cheat on me omi-kun ?" "No i dont like other people*shivers* and i wouldnt let go of someone like you~" sakusa kissed atsumu which made atsumu blush and the comment section was booming with comments about the two. "Anyways lets continue the story"

After the two read the story atsumu was in tears. "Uwaaah you wouldnt do that to me right ?" Atsumu whailed "i will never" "you promise ?" "Promise"

While they were talking so atsumu could calm down so they could read the next story. "Okay so after crying omi found a story" "its called xxx smut" some of the comments were saying not to read it and some were saying to read it. "What is it ? Is it scary ? I hope not" "i dont know these terms but lets read it" "sakusa slams atsumu at the door of their bedroom as they enter and started kissing him roughly-" "okay so i dont think this is rated PG" the two read a little bit of the story and they started blushing madly. "Uhm uh" the tension was awkward . Both boys were blushing madly "but why am i the bottom though?!" Atsumu said still having crimson spread over his cheeks "like im obviously a top right-" "you werent last night-" sakusa teased "OMI-KUN!" Atsumu threw a pillow at him embarassed. "Anyways i think its time to end the live bye guys-" "bye"

They turned off the live. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK OMI?!" atsumu stood up and screamed at his lover "im sorry baby" sakusa said as he stood up aswell and hugged his angry boyfriend. Atsumu was trying to push him away but Sakusa was too strong so he gave up and just hugged Sakusa back. "Im sorry okay ?" "Hmph" "how about we have some fun as an apology~" atsumu dragged sakusa to their room and sakusa chuckled.

-end
So that was the apology uwu ❤🧡💛💚💙💜 and also i will be doing a face reveal but if you want to see already follow my insta im kinda ugly tho anyways. Thank you for reading, voting, and commentung it makes my  day and see you on the next oneshot ❤🧡💛💚💙💜