mini-oneshots 2❤🖤

Can i uhm- im gonna skip day six cause i dont have ideas-

(P.S LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY CHILD IS! miya_atsuwu)

Funfact: the first oneshot was supposed to be a haikyuu text video but i changed my mind cos i had a writers block- oop-

————
Oneshot #1

3rd persons pov

Atsumu and Sakusa were bickering and mocking each other again on the gym.

"It was your fault!" Atsumu stated "no it wasnt! You could always buy a new one!" "I wanted my old one- you know what ?!" "What-" "im so done with you Sakusa!" Sakusa was shocked because it has been ages since Atsumu called him Sakusa. He got teary eyed "wait tsumu- no- im sorry- i'll find it for you- tsumu-" Atsumu ignored him.

It had been like this the whole day. Sakusa trying to make up with atsumu. He had been calling Atsumu for tosses but was ignored. They were leaving the gym and Sakusa was tugging the (back) hem of Atsumu's jacket.

"What ?" He glared at Sakusa "im sorry-" Atsumu walked away.

"I'll buy you tuna-" "No-"

"You can borrow any of my sweatshirts-" "No"

"I'll cook breakfast for you every morning" "No"

"I'll take you out on a date- please forgive me-" "N-no"

"Please don't sleep on the couch- its uncomfortable- sleep on the bedroom with me please ?" Atsumu sighed "i'll sleep on the bedroom-" Sakusa smiled. "You sleep on the couch since you don't want me to sleep there" Sakusa's face dropped "thats not what i-" Atsumu went in the bedroom and locked it.

He left Sakusa sulking on the couch.

If youre still confused. Atsumu lost his duck plushie which Sakusa gave to him for their 1st year anniversay- considering they have been together for four years- Atsumu had attatchment issues.

This is what it looks like: