sum rando fluff❤❤

Inspire by that one episode of "weightlifting fairy kim bok joo"
---
No one's pov

Sakusa and atsumu were very opposite people. Sakusa was introverted, quiet and reserved. Atsumu was an extrovert, loud and well..... crazy.

No body in the world would guess that they would get along well. But here they are in sakusa's bed cuddling.

The two have been secretly dating not wanting anyone to ruin their peace by judgments and ugly remarks.

The two completed each other. Atsumu made sakusa smile. Sakusa comforted atsumu in times of need. They fit each other like a chords to a song. An athlete in a game. A key to a lock.

Many suspected them together but some just laughed it off saying no way in earth they would be dating. They act like it didmt hurt but were still there for each other

-----

Atsumu was using the bench press waiting for his boyfriend to text him so they could go out for lunch. He was waiting for minutes now.

He used his anger to lift the weight. Then hinata came beside him.

"Hey miya-san" "hey sho-kun" he said lifting weights "i really thought you were dating sakusa-kun but i guess not." "What do you mean ?" Atsumu asked "well i heared that komori-san and him were going to a blind date at a cafe near by school" atsumu dropped the weight he was lifting making hinata startled "where ?"

-----
Atsumu dragged osamu and suna to a cafe where sakusa was supposed to go to for the blind date though they didnt know. They went to a couple to find the cafe

"Tsumu just pick a random one we just wanna eat-" suna said whining "oh is that sakusa in a blind date ?" "Cmon lets go inside. Something tells me that this will be interesting"

They went in and spied. They first ordered and rin and samu were eating.

"Hey eat first before you spy on them" "i am!"

Atsumu took out his phone and text kiyoomi

----
You have 5 mins to get out.

Kiyoomi was awkwardly sitting and smiling at the compliments that was thrown at him. The girls were only paying attention to him which made komori awkward aswell.

Kiyoomi looked at the notification and his eyes widened. He slowly looked back to see atsumu holding a knife aggresivly cutting the piece of bread.

He gulped and his sweat dropped.

"K-komori. We have to go" "what do you mean ? You told me you were free" "i wasnt suppose to spend it with you!" "What do you mean ? C'mon im trying to hook you up with cute girls!" "Komori! We have volleyball practice!" "Whats wrong with you!" "Your a volleyball player ? Thats why you have such broad shoulders" The girl touched kiyoomi's shoulder. Then kiyoomi shoves it away "why ? Im just touching your shoulders" the girl smirked

Then someone came near them "get your crusty hand out of his shoulder" atsumu said asserting dominance (pro tip: assert dominance by doing the T pose)

"Tsumu..." the girl moved her hand "who the fuck even are you ?!" She said annoyed "im the boyfriend of the man you just touched ! Why ?!" Everyone was dropped dead shocked.

Osamu spatted out the drink he was drinking at suna and komori was shocked aswell.

Now both atsumu and sakusa are now infront of osamu,suna and komori that glared at them.

"How long ?" Osamu started "uhm-3 months..." "THREE MONTHS TSUMU ?! AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME !? " both atsumu and sakusa looked down. "Kiyoomi. I understand now why you didnt want a blind date but you shouldve told me god dammit" it made them flinch "im sorry" sakusa stated "well... if your really sorry-" suna looked at komori and osamu "treat us to barbeque!" The three of them screamed "so... if i treat you barbeque- you would forgive us and you would agree for me to date him ?" Sakusa stated "ofcourse!" Osamu said agreeing "well lets go then!"

Atsumu's pov

Im really worried about this. He would be broke by the end of the day!

While we were walking to get barbeque my brother, suna and komori were infront celebrating and we were forced to be at the back.

"Omi- you know you dont have to do this!" "Its okay tsumu" he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I sighed

We arrived at the place and they ate. Me and omi barley ate but it was okay. They had...th-three servings of meat- omi went to go to the counter to pay. I went with him.

"Uhm hi ill be paying for table five, so how much ?" "¥50,000" "f-fifty thousand ? "Uhm yep. card or cash?" "Omi we can half it-" "no its okay-card please"

We left the place and they thanked omi for the food.

"Oh how about we go to karaoke next, kiyoomi you pay!" "Komori! Ugh fine" "omi-" he reassured me once again.

-After karaoke-

"Waaaah singing for 3 hours seems great!" Suna stated "yea thanks kiyoomi!" "My 6 months of saving up went to this-" "im sorry omi~" he patted my head "lets go home ? Hmm ?" I nodded

This is where we would usualy part ways "hey samu im going with omi-" "nope your going home" "wait-what" "komori ill go with him-" "nope-"

We kept holding hands as they pulled us apart "omiiiiii" "tsumuuu" we said as we had let go of our hands.

we were lonley for the rest of the night.

I sighed and just slept

-end

I really needed to post something but this was just a mini one im sorry!

Anyways we passed 50k views here! Idk if u said that but thank you already❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖

And we also passed a 100 subs on youtube.

Thank you all of you!!!
Love you all!!
Thank you for reading, voting, commenting it makes my day see you all in the next oneshot

❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖