some tiny angst with fluff🖤❤

This is for your soul-

Oneshot title : We and Us
—————

3'rd person's pov

1st

Inarizaki was having a hangout- with out atsumu... again...

Atsumu would say that its okay and that he has something to but it wasnt really like that at all. He was hurt. His own teammates and brother didnt want him to be there.

"Hey Tsumu do you want to-" akagi started "no leave him be. He'll just bother us. He's annoying and clingy." Atsumu sighed "No it's fine Akagi-san i have something to do anyways!" He said cheerfully as he can.

Inarizaki was going to the mall without Atsumu. He actually wanted to go and buy something for his Omi-Omi- but then he remembered "ah..were not out yet-" he sighed again and stood up.

He was walking to his house after a tiring and stressfull day. He took a shower and laid on his bed. He got teary eyed.

"Am i that clingy ? Too annoying ? Am i really a bother ? Why would Omi be in a relationship with this annoying bothersome-" he heared a knock at his door. "Huh ?" He went to his door trying to see who it was-

"Omi ?! What are ya doing here ?! I havent cleaned i-" "its fine Atsu" Sakusa pulled down his mask and gave Atsumu alittle smile.

Sakusa was wearing black pants, white t-shirt, black shoes and a leather jacket. He also had a black cap.

Sakusa then put his head onto Atsumu's shoulder. "I missed you..." Atsumu smiled. "I missed you too Omi" then Sakusa stood up straight again and kissed Atsumu which suprised him. "C'mon get dressed we'll have a date. Also pack alittle clothes since were gonna spend a week somewhere. We'll go to the mall first to grab somethings and we'll eat there aswell okay ?" Atsumu was taken aback but just smiled and nodded "wait don't you have school ?" Sakusa shook his head "our school is on a break just like yours" "oh, i'll get ready then" "pack some swim wear too" Atsumu nodded. Kiyoomi kissed Atsumu before he went up the stairs.

After packing up some stuff they put it at the trunk of Sakusa's car. Atsumu was wearing a white top, a light but kinda dark red (idk what its called) jacket, with white shoes and black jeans.

They first went to the mall!

They bought food for their stay in somewhere Sakusa had planned. Atsumu then sneaked into a store with Sakusa's favorite scented candle and hid it on his bag.

They ended up with buying alot of things with Sakusa holding four bags and Atsumu holding three. They first ate in a bakery they would always eat at. It smelled like pasteries a calming aura it was just- nice.

Inarizaki was walking through the mall and see atsumu hanging out with a guy.

"Hey is that Atsumu ? In the bakery ?" They looked. Atsumu had a wide smiled and was laughing. Inarizaki never saw this Atsumu. They thought his smiles were real but i guess they werent. It wasnt as bright as the smile Atsumu gave them. It was- genuine.

Atsumu and the "guy" stood up and grabbed the ton loads of bags and headed out of the bakery. The guy had a mask and a cap so it was hard to figure out.

The bakery was near the parking area so they were about to leave when someone called Atsumu's name.

"Oi Atsumu" Osamu called out. Atsumu's face dropped and placed a fake smile and looked at his brother. "Samu, do you need anything ?" "What are you doing here ?" "Uh- cant i go to the mall whenever i want ?" "Yeah but who the fuck is he-" "Atsu were gonna be late..." for the Inarizaki members it was hard to pinpoint who's voice that was. It was deep and soothing. "Oh right ofcourse, you can go ahead first i know where the car is" Sakusa nodded and took the bags from Atsumu.