sakuatsu angst 🖤

I went to skts tiktok because im bored in school and wanted to be happy and i fell down in a loop of angst so. Here are multiple shorts beacause why not :)
—————

"Kawa! Kawa!" Atsumu called out for his bestfriend who was on the otherside of the line. "I finally found someone who would choose me over Samu!" "Tell me about him!" "Im teammates with him and he promised me that he'll stay wity me forever!"

"Promise me Omi?" "Ofcourse, i'd choose you anyday"

Rain was pouring down as Atsumu finally locked eyes with Kiyoomi.

"So... you're saying you fell for Samu?" "Im sorry Atsu- look-" "no! No. Its fine really. I get it" "Tsumu, listen-" "i said its fine! I understand. He's better than me i know. I know that too well"

Kiyoomi could only look down and tighten the grip on his umbrella.

"I know he'll cook you breakfast everyday. I know that he isnt as annoying as me. I know he'll make you the happiest you have ever been. I saw how you smile. I just hoped that atleast i could keep you. But in the end i lost you too. What can i say? Im used to it"

Atsumu cried raindrops mixing into his tears. Kiyoomi tried to cup Atsumu's cheeks but Atsumu flinched and backed away.

"Hope you both live a happy life. Dont bother inviting me to your wedding... goodbye Kiyoomi"

Atsumu ran into the rainy sidewalk turning away from the man he once called his.

Kiyoomi was about to chase him but a hand stopped his actions.

"Dont" Osamu called out to Kiyoomi. So then Kiyoomi didnt. Suna watched it all unfold as he took of a silver ring that was given to him a few months ago.

"Rin-" "i guess, Tsumu was right. You really are too greedy for your own good" "what?" "I'm breaking of the engagement. Give it to Sakusa instead"

Suna ran out of the store taking a taxi and leaving everything behind.

Osamu and Kiyoomi looked at where Suna once stood. Eyes widened, they saw streamers and people who was there throughout their lives. Atsumu and Suna were supposed to suprise them because both of them were pregnant. People left dissapointed at the two.

Explaination: in this AU boys can get pregnant just like in an omegaverse au but with no omegas, betas etc.

🤷‍♀️

—————
"Im just so tired Omi, i cant even touch you!"

Kiyoomi froze. Its all happening again. He thought.

"God, youre impossible!"

"Im sorry, im sorry" tears pooled in Kiyoomi's eyes.

"I want to, i really do... im sorry i couldnt kiss you. im sorry i couldnt be as perfect as your exes. Im sorry... but i wanted to... every second... and im sorry i couldnt give it to you"

"It doesnt seem like you wanted to-"

"Im sorry! I know im a freak! Its a goddamn curse and i cant change it..."

A tear slipped down Kiyoomi's cheek as he wore his mask once more, running to his room.

(This is Training camp btw)

"Motoya! I thought- i thought he would be different! That he would understand! They're all the same! Im so sick of myself! Why cant i just be normal!" "Kiyoomi- you're normal-" "im not! I cant even touch my own fucking family-" "kiyo- Kiyo! Breath with me-"

The two didnt know a certain blonde was hearing it all. He knows he couldnt be with Kiyoomi anymore. If he stayed the two will be more broken that it already is.

So it was best they let it go.

—————

(This one is fluff and angst just to even it out)

"I'm not gonna play volleyball after highschool Tsumu"

Guess im alone then huh?

(Timeskip)

"Hey babe im home-" "omi, i have a question" "huh what is it?"

"Why do you love me?" "What? Why are you asking these dumb questions?" "Just answer them" "why-" "Never mind-" "what is it? Tell me" "..." "have you been through twitter again? I told you- what they are saying is not true-" "they said im only good for my looks, is that why you're dating me?"

Kiyoomi sighs.

"Its not only that my love, okay? Dont listen to them.. youre perfect okay?" Atsumu nodded. "I love you omi" "love you too"

Guess i wont be that lonely huh?

(Another timeskip)

Kiyoomi was doing his morning skincare routine in their bedroom as he was singing to the new disney musical songs.

Atsumu looked at Kiyoomi fondly as he drank his coffee while still in bed.

Then two small figures busted the door open as the song hit the chorus. They got into the bed and dancing, almost making Atsumu's coffee spill.

"Mama sing with us!" He placed his coffee down as he picked both girls up on his shoulders and tossing them into bed tickling them.

"Little rascals!" Sounds of laughter came from the small group.

"Pa! Come cuddle!"

Kiyoomi sat in the headboard and the three immidiently came to cuddle with the latter.

"Dont touch my face- i just did my skin care"

I wouldnt trade this for the world. I know i wouldnt be lonely.

(Few hours later Samu busts the door open with his kids)

-end!
Hope you guys enjoyed!

AND I PROMISE I'LL DO HOUSEWIFE ATSUMU NEXT!

thanks for reading, voting amd commenting it makes my day see yall next time! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💗💖