something to say for text youtubers or u guys in general.

Mostly for haikyuu utubers/utubers in general but even tho you arent please read

So if you are a Haikyuu text youtuber since last year or early months if this year or if you watch haikyuu texts

Most videos will be sponsored by this anime company merch "Beautiful Halo"

Yes it might seem like a good thing because i also got excited when i recieved a comment then later on having an email.

We got the details from the sender and it seems legit. And it is.

What im saying is, is that so many people have take on that advertisment but even if you do advertise them i dont think you will get the money that you hoped for.

Correct me if im wrong since i like to be corrected if i am really mistaken.

Since so many people have taken that on as a "good" thing is it actually?

With the thought of most youtubers have this sponsor (mostly old utubers) but do fans really buy the tacky clothing?

Yes, some may actually buy it but its really luck if they used YOUR code for 15% off ir smth

Considering they will just give you a percentage of the clothing that was bought.

What if someone did buy and it was just one shirt? How much would you get? I think that yes you would get money but it would have the probability of it being low.

All i am saying is, please think carefully if you want to be sponsored by different companies that you never heared off. Cause we do NOT have to advertise their company just to get a grain of dust.

Hope u learn something :)