jealous❤❤

I feel sick and tired but you know what ? Fuck it imma make a sakuatsu oneshot cause its been long since i posted.
———————
Atsumu's pov
I was walking around school looking for omi-kun. I looked around when i saw him he was with a girl. The girl handed him a letter. Sakusa kept his distance and sprayed alcohol on the letter before accepting it. The girl then ran to her friends after she gave the letter.

"Omi-kun ?" I asked to get his attention.

"Oh , 'Tsumu" he replied and then started to walk in my direction.

"What are you doing here ?" He questioned me

"Oh i was looking for you since we always walk home together" "oh, yea ofcourse" he grabbed his bag.

We were walking together hand in hand cause i was dragging sakusa so we could *ahem* makeout *ahem* hangout on my apartment . Then someone called sakusa and he took his hand off of mine looking backwards. I was sad because of the sudden action.

"Sakusa-senpai !" I saw a girl with a light brown hair , smaller than me and sakusa . Behind her was a group of girls supporting her ?

"A-ano , s-senpai i j-just wanted to t-tell you something..." sakusa nodded "sure" "uhm in private ?" She said then looking at me. "Oh uhm dont mind me" i said re-assuring her "oh uh- okay" she said looking back at sakusa shyly.

"S-sakusa senpai ! I love you" she then pulled sakusa down and kissed him. I was shocked as sakusa when she did that. I ran away from the scene. Walking to the nearby park sitting where i asked sakusa out. The scene replayed through my mind again and again. I didnt even knew i was sobbing.

Sakusa's pov
The girl kissed me. I was shocked when i pulled away i saw 'Tsumu running away.

I wiped my lips and said "why would you do that ?!" "I like you an i know you like me too!" She replied "look im in a relationship already-" " who is she ?! I can treat you better than her-" " its Atsumu and if you think you can do better than him . You. Are . Wrong" i cut her off and glared at her .

"If you ever try anything to ruin our relationship , i swear you would never see sunlight ever again." I said running away to find Atsumu.

I looked into the near park looking if atsumu was there. I saw a blonde man sitting in a bench. I walk closer to the figure making sure it was Atsumu. I looked at him looking at the sky . Red nose, puffy eyes , tear stained cheeks.

I walk closer to him.

"Atsumu..." "omi-kun ?" He questioned "yea.. uhm look i dont like her" " i know , i know . Its just that i just wonder if you would ever replace me with people like her" he said in a croaky voice because of his crying. "I wont , i promise" i said hugging him. He pulled me onto his lap to deepen the hug. I wrap my legs on his waist and hug him tighter. He lifted my face and kissed me.

"Let me erase what she had done to your beautiful lips~"

We were kissing and he licked the bottom of my lip , asking for entrance. I gladly accepted. He explored every cavern of my mouth . I moaned and after a couple of seconds.

"A-atsumu" "i know baby but we cant continue here" .

"I also want you to throw every love letter that you get except from mine. I get jealous" .

Lets just say after that Sakusa couldnt walk properly for a week or so~

-end-
Sorry for not posting i have been feeling sick these past few days and i will try my best to post and stuff and thank you for reading , voting , commenting , and once again see you on the next one shot ❤🧡💛💚💙💜