Atsumu's room❤

Uhm- i have exams but- 👁👄👁
—————
Sakusa's pov

Okay- this is weird but- You would think atsumu would invite me over to his room(or apartment) right ? Wrong- he would make excuses like:

"Hey do you wanna hang out in your room tonight-"

"I didnt clean yet! Uhm- its very dirty- m-maybe next time?"

Or

"Hey atsu can we go to your place for our movie marathon ?"

"I- there was uhm- just a rat there! And uhm- i havent caught it yet- yeah..thats why.."

"Oh.. i can still-"

"Im uh nervous if you see the rat- it has many germs you know ?"

Or

"Your place is nearer should we-"

"NO! my fish is making a mess- gotta go by myself omi-"

He then left.

He didnt have a fish though...

Or

"Atsu i'll stay at your place tonight ?"

"mY uhm- uHhH- ah yes! *snaps finger* osamu is staying-"

"But i thought he was with suna-"

"UH- THEY BOTH ARE!"

——

I sighed-

Curiousty is killing me- i decided to go to his apartment.

I have keys even thought i havent been here. I texted him that i would go but he hasnt seen it yet. Maybe he's still asleep.

The apartment was quiet. Then i saw atsu on the couch. He may have fallen asleep during the movie that he was watching. I turned off the tv and decided to cook for him.

I make my way to the kitchen. I grabbed some tuna, eggs , rice and etc.

I started to make the rice first. I put it in the rice cooker then head on to make tuna. I opened the can then i heard rummbles.

"OMI ?! WHA- WHY- Ooooh~ tuna!" He then went to the kitchen and hugged me from the back.

"What are you doing here omi ?" "I decided to visit cause i was bored. I texted you but you didnt see it. I think you were asleep..." i then stopped what im doing and turned around. "I missed you too" i kissed his lips. "Aww omi~" "get cleaned up, we'll have breakfast by the time youre done" "okay" he lets go of me and kissed my cheek before leaving to go to his room. I saw a glimpse of a poster- i don't know who since he slammed it-

I finished making our breakfast and plated it. I took off my apron and put our food on the dining table. Then i see atsu with a towel on his wet hair and he smiled at me.

"Uwah! This looks great omi~ thank you!" "Youre welcome- let's eat ?" He nodded. "Itadakimasu" we both said it at the same time.

After we ate breakfast we decided to watch a movie. We watched barbie movies because of atsu.

The 3 muskateers, Diamond castle and 12 dancing princesses (they are all my favs don't judge)

Then it started raining. It was getting colder and atsu was starting to shiver. I then stood up and was about to go in his room.

"Where are you going ?" "To your room-" he then went to me in a flash "you cant-" "i just wanted to grab you a blanket-" "you cant enter my room- i can grab the blanket" "why cant i go in ? Are you hiding something for me ? Is there a man in there ?" "No theres nothing- its just-" "if theres nothing let me in-" since i was stronger i pulled him away.