picky 🖤 (❤?)

Been awhile but i had a story idea :p
More Atsumu-centric rather than sakuatsu
—————

Author's POV

Today Atsumu was going to meet Sakusa's family again. Since the first one didn't go as planned.

The food on the table was spicy food and vegtables. Long story short, Atsumu can't eat them. They then served him chicken nuggets which he got made fun off as he silently ate.

They entered the traditional household and took of their shoes.

Atsumu was afraid he was gonna embarrass himself again. He glanced at Kiyoomi who was silent the whole time not even sparing a glance at his nervous lover.

As they entered the dining area Atsumu recognized familiar faces. Three girls who were chatting in a foreign language. Three girls with make up peppered in their faces. Three beautiful looking girls (according to Atsumu 🙄) Three girls who were Kiyoomi's ex's. He  just sat down respectfully but still nonetheless, earning glares.

Food was set on the table. He could only eye them and sat down in silence. He heard them speak their native language then laughing. Then a woman spoke "do you want those chicken nuggets again?"  "U-uh no, thank you" He saw the little smirk in their faces.

They started once again speaking the other language. Which was spanish.

(idk spanish other than the words they share with our languange but Spanish Family Kiyoomi still stands strong in my headcanons)

Felt uneasy, gossips and bad mouthing was around the table. Kiyoomi was talking to his ex's brightly. Atsumu was uncomfortable. He tried to hold Kiyoomi's hand which was pushed away.

One of Kiyoomi's aunt noticed and told her other family members and they all laughed and chuckled at him. Feeling uneasy Atsumu excused himself. He glanced one more at Kiyoomi, waiting for anything. To stick up for him, To speak to him, heck even just a glance. But nothing. He then finally exited the room.

Atsumu couldn't wrap his head around the situation. Was this all because he was a picky eater? Its not like he chose to be one.

Him and His brother was always left alone in their house. The only thing they could cook was nuggets and other frozen foods and canned ones. And the only few things Osamu could cook was rice for his onigiris and porridge.

He was rasied liked that, he had no choice but to grow up like that. Yes he wanted to try spicy food, he tried once and he almost fainted it wasn't his fault for having a sensitive tongue. He can barley handle a small black pepper on his food cause it was somehow "spicy". He couldnt eat vegtable no matter hard he tries. His mind will just keep saying that he needs to spit it out. He just wanted to feel a family, seeing how The Sakusa Family acted he felt like he couldn't.

He was forced out of his trance because he bumped on a small little girl on his way trying to find the washroom.

"Oh im sorry" he could only see her hugging a bear with a teared Arm and a button barley hanging on as its eyes. "Its all tattered was it my fault?" Atsumu mumbled to himself. He glanced at the teary eyed girl. "Please dont cry! How about uh- i fix your doll for you? Do you have a sewing kit or something?" The girl looked at him and nodded and started dragging Atsumu to a traditional looking room.

There was a small table on the middle and small sitting pads at each side of the box table.

She sat him down despite her small height then went on to grab a small tin can that was probably used for cookies before and handed her stuffed animals and sewing materials to Atsumu.