angst :v good nding tho? 🖤❤

Look at my bby razor. LOOK. AT. HIM.
:)
——————
3rd person's pov

Atsumu headed to Osamu and Rin's place.

"'Tsumu? Oh Aki!" "Uncle Samu!" Atsumu placed Aki down and he ran to his uncle. "Omi promised me that he'll take me out today. Can you take care of him for the night?" "Ofcourse Rin wouldn't mind" "thanks i'll be back tomorrow, be good to your uncle, okay aki?" "Yes mama!" Atsumu patted aki's head. "Bye~" Atsumu waved at them before leaving.

He entered their dim household. He opened the kitchen light for some light and to conserve energy. He was waiting for Kiyoomi to go home.

Waiting....and waiting...

"One hour late..."

.
.
.
.
.

"Three hours late..."

.
.
.
.
.

The door opened. Atsumu had a bit of hope.

"Why are you all dressed up? Are you going somewhere?" His hope faded. "Y-you promised me that you would take me out..." "when? Atsu you know i don't have time for that-" "but you were out drinking? Tsk. You reek alcohol" "i was out drinking so what?" "Wow... you were supposed to be with your husband tonight. To whom you promised to go out with" "Atsu things change when youre married-" "y-you promised Kiyoomi-" "i didn't promise shit-" "just forget it! Im done wasting my time. Im gonna go grab Akiyo from Samu's. When i get home you better be sober." "Yeah yeah whatever"

Atsumu made his way to Osamu's house. "Oh youre back early? How was the-" "where's Aki?" Atsumu was clearly sad and tired so Osamu didn't press any further. "He fell asleep with Rin on the sofa" "thanks..."

Atsumu made his way to the living room. He slowly took Aki trying not to wake Rin up. Osamu went by him and went to carry Rin. "Night, Samu. I can close the door" "thanks. Night, Tsumu"

Atsumu went out and closed the door. He put Aki on the back and put a seatbelt over him. He kissed Aki's head and closed the door. He went in tge drivers seat and went home.

He carried Aki into the house passing Kiyoomi. He laid Aki down and sat on the floor. He carrased Aki's head and hummed a song Kiyoomi used to sing to him.

"Lavender's blue dilly dilly...Lavender's green...when you are king dilly dilly, i shall be queen"

With that he left Aki's room. He went to the guest room not wanting to sleep beside his husband. He heard Kiyoomi "tsk" as he closed the door.

He slid down on the door putting his hands on his face. Tears falling.

"Stop this Atsumu y-you can do this. Stay strong for Aki..." he went to bed resting his eyes.

He woke up to Aki shaking him. "Ma! Papa promised us that he will take us to the zoo today!" "O-oh... stay in your room first mama needs to talk to papa, okay?" Aki nodded and ran off to his room with his fox plushie.

He knocked on the door and then entered. He saw Kiyoomi sitting using his phone.

"Kiyoomi...you promised Aki that we'll go to the zoo." "I didn't promise shit-" "Please- just this once for Aki" "why would i?" "He's your son!" "So what?" "He barley recognizes you! You're always out! Im trying to pull this family together-" Kiyoomi stood up and took his jacket. "Who were you even out with?!" "Wakatoshi-" "tch- wakatoshi again..." "are you angry at him too?" "No cause he knows how to make time for his family!" "Maybe if you stop acting like a little bitch-" Atsumu slapped Kiyoomi "tsk, h-how dare you! After everything i've done for this family! Your calling me a bitch?!" "Just divorce me for all i care!"  Kiyoomi pushed Atsumu aside making Atsumu fall.