12: Heart to Heart

*RosiePOV*

"And then we left before anyone could ask us what was going on." I finished.

Olivia stood in the corner microwaving popcorn while Elle sat by the tv scrolling through shows to watch, trying to not pay attention to what we were saying even though we all knew the obvious. Harper sat next to me on the couch wide eyed listening to every detail.

"Wait so that's it?" Harper asked, obviously bummed out. I nodded and Elle made a noise of agreement. Harper rolled her eyes and started tapping her foot on the ground in annoyance.

"Well then I don't know what to do first, get my nails done or go after Rob with fire." Harper stated. Elle looked up from the tv with an amused look on her face.

"I'll get the gasoline if you'll get the matches." Elle offered. Harper looked at her for a moment and then nodded and started to stand up when I pushed her back down.

"No way in hell are you lighting Rob up in flames." I stated in an agitated tone. Elle rolled her eyes obviously bored again.

"Well then it looks like fires out of the question. Time to get the knives." Elle responded, getting up from the couch as she spoke. This time it was Olive who pushed Elle smack down on the chair.

"Sit your ass down Elle. Right now is not the time for drastic measures." Olivia responded. Elle looked at her as if in a new light.

'My god that's one of the first times I have ever heard you cursed Olivia." Elle stated. Olivia shrugged it off but a small smile played on her lips all the same.

"Anyway, what about James and Rosie." Olivia added, changing the subject.

"I say we roast him." Elle offered. Both myself and Olivia turned to her with death glares, shutting Elle up.

"Fine then. Fire is out of the question... got it." Elle murmured turning back to the tv.

"I say we just forget about the whole thing." I stated. Elle laughed a fake loud laugh.

"Yeah fucking right. Like you would forgive James. I would be surprised actually if James forgave you. I mean I am just saying what I saw but you acted like a bitch Rosie." This shut me up, making Harper cast a glare back at Elle. Elle put her hands up in surrender.

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I know what I saw. I'm just telling the truth here." Elle defended. Olivia sat down with the bowl of popcorn and started playing with her hands, meaning that she was deep in thought.

"What's on your mind Olive?" I asked turning my attention to the girl. She shrugged.

"Well I just think that there are two routes we can go here. You guys can forgive them or continue acting like bitches."