3: Results

Everyone started laughing as soon as I fell. Including Elle. I started blushing and I stayed were I sat on the ground.

I saw two hands reach out to help me get up and I took one of them and saw that it was James. I have been in the same class with James ever since I started dancing here at this studio. When we started partnering, Ms. Marina placed me with him since we were the correct heights for one another. He was often friendly to me but we never said anything other than the general "hello" and "how are you?" and anything involving techinques in our dance.

"You alright?" He asked as I got up.

"Never Better." I replied with a smile. Seeing as I was alright and unable to really speak he smiled gently and then turned back  to Rob and Chris, who were still surrounded by the Clark group.

"Aren't I just the smartest person ever?" Elle asked as she leaned her arm on my shoulder. I nudged her off, and turned back to my barre to start working on my turns again.

"Oh come on Rosie! Without me making you fall, James would not have helped you up. Oh and by the way, I love how you chose his hand over Olivia's!" Elle responded with a smile as she walked over to my side of the barre.

"I didn't realize whose hand I was grabbing until I was on my feet Elle. It was completely random." I replied.

"Sure.." Elle replied, sounding sarcastic. I would have argued further but then Ms. Marina entered the room and Olivia gave us the glare to shut up.

"Reverence" Ms. Marina demanded and the dancers that were not at a barre, ran to their barre and all together we all bowed at Ms. Marina.

"Very good, now plies first, if you please. Same as usual." She announced to all of us. We quickly set ourselves into first position and waited for the music.

Dance class went on as usual until we came to Rond de jambe. We were half way through the dance when the studio door came flying open and in ran Harper, as usual, looking fabulous.

"Sorry I'm late Ms. Marina. Traffic is being such a jerk right now." Harper stated as she walked to the side of the studio and dropped her bag.

Harper was wearing her blond hair up into a classic ballet bun and she had her favorite ballet pink leotard on with her normal colored tights. She literally looked like the stereotype ballet dancer.

"No earrings in class Harper! How many times do I have to tell you?" Ms. Marina asked with her hands on her hips.

"Opps! Sorry! Having a Blonde moment."  She quickly took off her silver earrings and then ran to her barre. As she passed Ms. Marina, she did a quick demi curtsy and then ran to the barre right in front of me.

"Ok, back to class everyone!" Ms. Marina yelled at us, and then she started the music again.

"Shopping at the mall?" I asked quietly so that only Harper could hear. Even though I could not see her face, I could tell that she rolled her eyes.

"I was having a clothing crisis Rosie! You've got to understand how difficult that is for me." She responded, just as quietly.

"How many boys did you flirt with this time?" Elle asked from behind me. I guess Elle could hear the conversation as well.

"Oh Elle, you know I couldn't keep count." She replied with a hint of sarcasum in her voice.

"Flirt." I heard Elle whisper to herself, so that only I could hear. I laughed to myself, and I felt Elle kick me as I did so.

"Well it's too bad you were not here Harper, since you missed Rosie talk to her crush." Olivia whispered back to Harper.

Olivia was dancing right in front of Harper's Barre so she could hear everything we were saying.