16: Too Much Drama

**Olive POV**

"So Olivia make sure give that check to your teacher today and tell her that I will be able to help out at the costume fittings." Mom stated as she saw me walk to my car.

"Okay mom don't worry. I will remember." I replied, getting in the car. Mom waved from the door as I drove away.

It was fifteen minutes until class when I was inside the studio and into my dance clothes. I always wanted to be early because it means I have time to listen to all that has been going on to all of my friends. I normally like listening to them all, but not today.

Today I walked into multiple problems going on. First there was Rosie who sat wide eyed and talked to no one. She also wanted us to block her from everyone's point of view, especially James. Thankfully for her, James had not yet entered the class room. When I tried to ask her what was going on, Elle came storming in with a very white face meaning only one thing; she was angry.

As she walked in, I saw to my surprise, Sara smile at her causing Elle to go even paler. When she finally came to us she went off like a fire cracker.

"Do you want to know what happened last night?" She asked angrily as she sat down.

"No one cares Elle I am going through a mental break down!" Harper started as she sat down next to me.

"Daniel is not talking to me anymore!"

"Who is Daniel?" Rosie asked quietly from her small corner. Harper looked up at her in outrage.

"You guys are my best friends and yet you don't know the guy I have been dating for the past week?!" She asked. We all at the same time shook our heads. She sighed and put a finger to her temple in mock frustration. I turned to Elle.

"What happened with you?" I asked. She turned to look at Sara quickly and then turned back to me with wide eyes.

"Cody has a thing for Clarkbitch." My mouth dropped open and I heard Harper gasp.

"Wait what?" Rosie asked, completely forgetting to hide. Elle nodded in all directions.

"I know and he promised that he will only stay away from her if and only if I become friendly with Rob again!" She replied outraged. Rosie shook her head.

"Elle you're screwed."

"Yeah thanks Rosie for that wonder comment."

"So what are you going to say to him?" I asked. Elle looked at me surprised.

'I am not saying anything to him. Only time I am saying anything to him is when Cody is around." She replied.

"That sounds like a good enough plan." Harper commented. Elle smiled.

"Thanks Harper."

"So what exactly will you say to him when Cody us around?" Rosie asked with an amused expression. Elle shrugged.

"I don't know... compliment his shoes or something like that.."

"Compliment his shoes? Oh great Elle, you are so definitely screwed." Rosie said, laughing.

"I don't think it will work. Isn't that cheating?" I asked nervously. Elle chuckled.

"No because I know Cody will be cheating as well. He picks me up from dance every day since he can drive and I can't because I have no license so he will be breaking his 50 radius space between her and him."

"50? Are you kidding me Elle?" Rosie asked. Elle shrugged.

"I had to make sure he stayed away." Rosie rolled her eyes.