20: Broken Deal

**Rosie POV**

"No but look! Look! This is what she's wearing! Won't she look good in this?" I asked, shoving my phone over to Harper.

The girls had decided to spend our Sunday together to discuss costumes and the party idea for the dance school. They were at Harpers penthouse apartment in her room which was really my room just tripled and then placed next to each other. It was huge. On one side of the room was Harpers bed and door to her bathroom and then on the opposite side of the bathroom door was her walk in closet door. Then a small set of stairs led to her living room space where she had a fire place with three couches lined up in different shades of pink. Harper sat on one couch with her big white fluffy cat that resembled a pillow lying across her lap. The cats' name was Sprinkles. Olive sat next to her holding Harpers other cat Sparkles which looked almost identical to Sprinkles except that Sparkles had a gold collar while Sprinkles had a sparkly pink collar.

Elle didn't sit on any of the couches but instead next to the fire place, the only part of the room that was not pink. I sat on the floor surrounded by pillows with a mug of Harpers special pink hot coco.

"Oh my god Elle that cut of the costume makes you look so fit." Harper commented. Elle who was already very pale after entering Harpers room gave a small smile and then faked a barfing action when turning back to the fire place.

"Yeah I can see what you mean Harper I mean I wish it covered up her stomach a little more like the last costume but it works. Elle will be able to rock it easily." Olive muttered.

"She looks hot. And I actually think this costume is going to help Elle with her complications with Rob." Harper added, taking a sip of her own hot coco. Elle gave her a strange look.

"How on earth will a skanky costume help me with Rob if I am the one who hates his guts not the other way around?"

"Well come on, he is going to be holding your bare waist and don't act like you're not excited for that." Harper added, giving Elle a look. Elle turned stark white.

"I'd rather die." She said in a weak voice.

"Okay then Harper why don't we give Elle a break and talk about something else like I don't know, the idea for the dance school to raise money?" Olive asked. Harper groaned and I saw Elle show relief.

"Have you talked about this with Ms. Marina? Because this won't work unless you talk to her." I stated. Olive pulled out one of her notebooks and started to write down notes.

"Yeah I know. I was going to ask her about it when I had more information on what was going to happen. Are we going to host a dinner or a dance or a performance? I need to know something to tell her." Olive replied.

"Why not do all three." Harper offered. I shook my head.

"You can't do all of them. I mean you can most likely get away with a dinner with a performance from some of the dancers." I replied. Olive drummed her pen on the notebook and looked off to the side, deep in thought.

"But how would that raise money?"

"Make it be a Gala." Elle added. We all turned to her and saw her finally drinking her hot coco even though she closed her eyes every time she took a sip.

"Gala? What is a Gala?" I asked.

"It's a way to raise money for a certain organization. It's this fancy dinner where you dress up all fancy and there is entertainment like singing or dancing and then there is this ceremony where people bet on certain items and the money goes to the organization. You also have to buy tickets to get in." Harper said nonchalantly. Elle nodded in agreement.