7: A Diffrent Elle

To put it mildly, Elle was having a good time at the party. To put it in normal terms, she was going crazy. I did not know who was enjoying the party more. Elle or Rob who happened to be the lucky guy that she ended up hanging out with during the whole thing.

I on the other hand was being the quiet one who sat and watched everything go down. Olivia joined me as well since she was not the party type either.

"She is drunk isn't she?" Olivia commented as we both watched Elle almost fall to the ground in laughing fit over something Rob and a girl I had never met before said. I chuckled.

"It could be I guess. I wonder who spiked her drink."

"Could have just been Elle herself who spiked the drink. It's not like Alcohol and her have never mixed before."

"Well she doesn't need much to be so wasted obviously. Isn't that her second drink?" I asked turning to Olivia.

"Her third. And it's the punch so if you want to watch your drink, then stay far away from there." I eyed the punch bowel over by the food stash and gulped.

"Yea thanks for the tip." Olivia winked at me and then turned her head past my face and chuckled.

"Found Harper." I turned around to face her direction and almost chocked on my diet coke. There in the corner stood Harper, dancing with a group of boys in the middle of the dance floor. I turned back to Olivia and saw her roll her eyes.

"I swear that girl has to be careful. If she loses anymore brain cells then I don't even know if she would be able to live." I elbowed Olivia in the ribs.

"Don't say that. You know she means well with her time. We shouldn't even be the one to talk since we are being the sore losers in the back just watching people have fun."

"Oh well if that's the case Rosie, then it looks like I'm going to have to make you start getting more active at this party." Olivia replied turning her attention right back to me with a side smile on her face as if she was up to trouble. I sighed.

"Yea good luck Olive. I am just as good at parties as you."

"Nah, I think I have one more opportunity for you to have fun right now." I looked back at her confused and she nodded to the far left by the punch bowel. I looked over and saw James hanging out with Chris. I turned back around and sighed.

"No Olive. Not a chance."

"Well then-" "Hey guys! Are you guys going to dance or what?!" Harper started excitedly as she walked over dazzled. She was followed by two boys in the junior class. When she saw us looking at them she blushed and turned around to introduce them.

"These are my new friends Eddy and Henry." She added. Both boys nodded in recognition and Olivia and I waved.

"Sorry Harper but we don't do so well at parties." I replied. Harper giggled.