15: Bad side of a Flirty Twin

**Elle POV**

Out of all the things I have ever done in my life, burning clarkbitch's house was most likely my best accomplishment so far. I mean come on, I burned down part of clarkbitch's house!! What's not to be happy about that?

But even my best accomplishments had bad ends to them. I should have thought it through a little more before going along with it. I thought that no one saw, but of course, my luck had run dry.

Who saw me? One of Clark's minions; Wendy or Cara. Both of them make me cringe much worse than when I saw Harper dressed in her Halloween costume. That's saying something.

But it wasn't them seeing me that made it bad. I didn't really care who saw me. All I cared about was causing trouble at Clark's party and hopefully pulling Clarkie away from James.

I should have realized that by having the two minions of Clark see me that Sara would have then found out that it was me who burned it all down.

It all went downhill from there. I might as well explain it.

**Sunday. Day after Halloween**

"Hey Elle"

"Elle"

"Elle"

"Elle"

"Elle"

"Cody if you say my name one more time I swear..." I heard a chuckle from my door but ignored it.

"Then next time answer me the first time." He replied annoyingly. I rolled my eyes.

"Mom wants you down stairs. Something about dance as usual." He continued. I sighed and closed my laptop and placed it next to me on my bed. I looked up to see Cody chilling by my door. He was wearing one his normal black T-shirts that matched his hair and a pair of jeans with his half destroyed black converse shoes.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, cutting me from my thought.

"You" I replied bluntly as I got out of bed and headed to the door.

"Aren't I not devilishly handsome?" He asked, following me down the stairs. I shuddered.

"No actually, I was finding you rather revolting. Like really, what did you do to those shoes?" I asked, looking down at the shoes. He shrugged.

"Scraped them up a little a few nights ago at that bar next to Ruthies. You know Elle you are sounding very much like that pretty blonde friend who wears all that pink. You're not turning into her now are you?" He asked in a joking manner. I turned toward him with a glare.

"Did you just call Harper hot?" I asked. He gave me an innocent look.

"Well to be specific, you just did which means you're a lesbian. Poor Rob. He is going to be so heart broken."

"Don't you dare start off on Rob. I don't want to hear that stupid name again!"

"Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob-" "SHUT UP CODY"

"Eleanor! What is the matter with you! Stop screaming at your brother and come here." Mom called out as she entered the kitchen with a dish cloth folded neatly in her hand.      That immediately silenced both me and Cody.

"Thank you Cody for getting you sister, now can you please start folding your laundry. I have it in the blue bin by the TV." She ordered. Cody sighed and passed me, nudging me as he walked past.

"Sure Mama. Anything for you."

"Oh will you stop with the dramatics!" Mom said in an amused voice. She then turned to me.