14: And Take It Off

"Ouch! Aubrey that hurts!" I yelled as Aubrey yanked a piece of my hair back. She rolled her eyes.

"Really Rose you are such a drama queen. This does not hurt. Pins being slashed through your head hurts."

"I don't think they hurt." I replied.

"Then you're a weirdo." Elle replied as she walked into the bathroom. She had on a black dress that went up to her thigh with a white collar and black knee highs that caught up to the dress followed by a pair of black heels.

"You look great." I commented as I looked at her outfit. "Wednesday Addams is a perfect costume for you." She gave me a small smile before jumping up on the counter.

"I used to watch the show when I was little and Wednesday was my favorite. She and I are very similar." Elle stated.

"So we can tell." Aubrey replied, as she tied the last rubber band in my hair.

"Okay Rose, stand up and let me see the finished look." She demanded. I stood up slowly as to not catch my dress on the chair and looked in the mirror.

"My hair was tied up in two braids and I wore a blue and a white pattern dress with grey socks and red shoes. Oh yes, I was indeed Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

"She looks adorable and yet striking at the same time." Elle commented. I felt my face go slightly warm and Elle shrugged.

"Must be the length of the dress. Oh Aubrey can you do my hair too?" Elle asked jumping down from the counter. Aubrey sighed and pointed to the chair where Elle immediately sat with a stone cold expression.

"Remind me again why I am doing your hair?" Aubrey asked as she started to brush through Elle's long black hair.

"Because you love us." Elle responded.

"Other than that." Aubrey replied.

"Because apart from putting our hair into a ponytail or a bun we have no idea how to do hair." I replied. Aubrey rolled her eyes.

"You guys really need to practice hair." Aubrey replied.

"Wait I can do the Giselle bun too! Does that count?" Elle asked.

"No Elle. It doesn't." Aubrey replied. Elle sighed and started to glare at the mirror.

"Elle what are you glaring at?" I asked.

"Oh I'm just practicing my Wednesday Addams face so that I can look more like her." Elle replied. I chuckled.

"Then why don't you instead of looking like you are holding your breath, think about hating everyone in the room and have a very judgmental feeling about you." I replied. Elle nodded and immediately changed her expression.

This time she looked like an old woman with a sour taste in her mouth.

"Keep trying Elle, you'll get it." Aubrey replied.

The door to the bathroom then opened and there stood Olive in a long gown and choker necklace. She was in the middle of braiding her hair when she came in.

"You look fancy." I commented. She smiled and winked at me.

"Hey Aubrey, Do you know what I should do to make one piece of my hair go white like Anna does when she is struck by Elsa's ice power thing?"

"Age to an old woman." Elle advised. Olive gave her a look before turning back to Aubrey.

"There is white face paint in the cabinet." Aubrey replied, not taking her eyes off of Elle's hair. Olive turned to the cabinet just as Aubrey put the last tie on Elle's hair.