5: Lux

**Elle POV**

I rolled my eyes after hearing Sara’s remark.

"Just shut your mouth Sara. Everyone knows you are jealous of Rosie. You might as well just get over it." I stated and smiled as I saw Sara’s face go red and she stood up and walked off. I saw Rosie look down at her shoes and start to tie her shoes a little too tightly on to her feet.

“ Hold up Rosie calm down. I am sure you don't want to cut off your foot with these ribbons." I remarked as I quickly grabbed the ribbons from Rosie’s hands and started to tie her shoe for her.

"Maybe I won't be able to perform Clara. I mean think of it. I am nothing like the girls who played Clara before me. Not even my mom wants me to be Clara. She thought Sara would be Clara." Rosie muttered quietly as I finished her shoe.

"Hey Bitch wake up. Your mom is an idiot to say something like that to you. I don't give a crap about what she says. My brother Cody is worse and plus it is a good thing that you are nothing like the other Clara girls because to tell the truth I hate the character Clara." I replied, nudging Rosie. She smiled and looked up at me.

"Why don't you like Clara?" Rosie asked confused.

"Because she either wears White or Pink all the time. So obviously she is put in my I HATE PINK group of people. She actually has a seat next to Harper in that group." I replied glaring down at my shoes. I heard Rosie laugh and I looked up pleased at myself.

"Ok Everyone. Since you all are warmed up, I think it is time to begin rehearsal. We have exactly two hours until our special guest arrives. So let’s get started with the very first piece with Clara and the Nutcracker." Ms. Marina called out. I hit Rosie on the back.

"Show time Miss Clara." I said with a smile. Rosie elbowed me making me fall onto my back, but I didn't care, I was laughing.

The rehearsal would have gone perfectly had it not been for Rob and James who decided to come sit next to me and annoy me.

"So Elle, you excited for Arabian?" Rob asked smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"No shit Sherlock. I got a better part then Sara so I feel wonderful about it." I replied with sarcasm. I heard both of the boys laugh.

 "Why do you girls get so competitive about what part you get?" James asked as he looked back at me. I rolled me eyes and turned myself to face him.

"Imagine if your mom replaced you with Rob here. What would you feel about that?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Actually I wouldn't mind because that is less work for me and not that many ugly costumes for me to wear." He replied with a smile.

"Ugly costumes?! You have got to be kidding me James! The costumes your mother gives us are amazing!" Harper gushed as she joined me followed by a smirking Olivia.

The boys both shook their heads and continued to talk behind us as we all watched Rosie dance with the red nutcracker in her hands right next to Mrs. Marina who danced the same steps so that Rosie would not get flustered.