FIRE AND ICE

"Holy shit Amato!!!...what the heck is thattt"Kirishima screamed in amazement.

"Deku..do you know bout this"Uraraka asked her cru-friend.

"No.Uraraka...i think this is his awakening quirk.isliketodorokiandwhoknowthepowerquiteawesomeandsamewithtodoroki"Izuku muttered.

"It seem his quirk had envolved.I must say..this is rare case"Momo said seriously.

All her classmates turned at her except Bakugou who screamed and cursed to Amato and Izuku who wrote the theory of Frostfire in his theory book.

"What do you mean Momo?"Hagakure asked her.

"Well..in some case..quirk can envolved with his or her user desire.Thats mean if you want to have upgrade your quirk..you should had a powerful will.What kind will...it depend on situation.For Amato case...it seem he had strong will that made him envolved his quirk.Remeber what Amato said..that he can manipulate 8 elements...that mean he might combine element to form Frostfire..."Momo explained to them.

They just jawdropped what they heard from Momo.

"Its like alchemy?"Asui said.

"What alchemy?"Kaminari asked.

"It mean combination of elements."Mineta said.

"I dunno you are smart"Kaminari said.

"This Mineta man..man of doujinshi"Mineta said.

Jiro who heard ..stabbed her earphone jack towards Minta ears.

"Hmm thats mean he had found way to henshin his elements..hmm very brilliant but it is risky right"Lida put his hand on his chin.

"Yeah it might difficult but it seem Amato had capable control on his henshin.Like he had trained lot.."Mina said.

"What bout desire..so Amato had faced desire..that made he awakening new form."Sero said.

"Maybe we should ask him.Maybe this could improve our quirk too"Uraraka said.

"Better dont force him.We dont know what he had faced."Aoyama said in serious.

"Woah i never seen Aoyama serious like this"Kaminari whispered to Kirishima.

Flashback...

In the cloud of dust....

"Boboiboy Duo Split"Fire said as he appeared again with his twin brother;Water

Water just yawned.He was half sleep.Fire knocked his twin head.

"Itai Fire..ughh"Water fully awoke.

"Listen up you Aquaboy..we had to do fusion as we face our counterpart."Fire nagged.

"Why"Water said.

"Gahh just do it before the cloud of dust dissappear or people going crazy if see two Boboiboy"Fire groaned.

"Okay..better fast.You lead"Water started to do fusion stance.

"Thats my twin"Fire smirked.

Back to battle...

Todoroki couldnt believe what he saw.A quirk like him.This reminded him with that old geezer.Frostfire smirked as he was in fighting stance.He knew Todoroki was a long range combat so thats why Frostfire would attack him because he was more to short range combat.With combination of Water and Fire..he could be long and short range combat.

"Take this"Frostfire plunged forward and gave Todoroki fire punch on stomach.

When in this fusion form.His fire punch more deathly punching.Todoroki plunged backward but was saved with his ice creation wall.Todoroki hold his stomach.This feeling..