INTERNSHIP CHALLANGE

Uraraka POV

I was very confident to choose Gunhead hero agency.Ya his one more to hand to hand combat.Besides Gunhead was very amazed with my spirit.He said it rare a girl chose his agency because his hero agency more brutal bit.I didnt care...after I faced Katsuki in sport festival...I. realized that I was too much depend on my quirk.Thats why I lost in that match.I realized that hand to hand combat was very neccessary when came facing enemy with long range attack.

"Hiyaarghh!!"I punched to the punching bag while being monitored by Gunhead.

Oh yeah speaking of gun..I got basic training in using  gun and also melee weapons.Oh yeah sound brutal but I loved it.I need to be more stronger to protect citizens especially for Deku sake.Then I got calling.It was Deku!

"Fufufu why you blushing Uraraka-san.Who calling you?Your boyfriend?"Gunhead teased me

Oh my!

Kirishima POV

I got partnered with Tetsutetsu.Our quirks kinda similar.I never thought that we being asked to clean the park.Seriously I rather sparring with Earth than did this work.Unmanly
I looked at Tetsutetsu who picked up all trashes and put into the garbage bag.Wow he did without grunted huh.

KANG!

"Itaii"I groaned as my supervisor,FourthKind hit my head.

"Kirishima dont daydream.Do your job"he said in stern tone.

"But sensei why we do this.We are hero.We fight criminal right?"I asked him.

My supervisor just sighed.He looked at me sharply and made me and Tetsutetsu gulped.He then explained that being hero wasnt only fight criminal.Hero was everything and everything we did in good way were hero too.Besides,the objective he asked us to clean these trash was to learn how to patient when make some decision because when we were in real and desperate situation we need to be patient and do not panic.If we didnt patient ,we may be killed in the battle.

I nodded understood and continued clean the playground with full of determination.Manly!

Izuku Pov

The elder Pro Hero-Ground Zero explained how OFA quirk function.Besides he told me I lacked in controlling it.So we end up sparring together and yeah I being beat by him so badly.He told me that I wasnt able to control timing OFA and he told that if I being like this state,he cannot guarantee that I was going to alive.So like always I end up cooked the biscuit for him as for my detention. I wonder what my BBB doing right now.

"Oi kid,hurry up dont make me eat you!"Grand Torino yelled at me.

I flinched.Thats why All Might afraid to meet him.Yeah when sparring with that elder hero,he was totally insane and brutal lot!

Momo pov

Gahhh i should asked Amato and Midoriya opinion before signing into this agency.Amato was right,Uwabami just focused on modelling than patrolling.Kendo and I were resting after doing drinking commercial live.Seriously I wasnt ready for these actually,reveal my face on media.The whole Japan would recognize me.I bet Amato was  laughing when saw our shampoo commercial.

"Hey why you guys look so tired,we just finished one commercial just now or something disturbing your mind?"our supervisor asked us politely,Seriously?

"well yeah i m kinda curious why we do more commercial than patrolling?"I asked her.

Kendo just shrugged as she was really tired.Uwabami sighed and smiled.

"The reason I do this to you guys..are to train your confident and how to talk when in crowd.Sometimes hero always being ask weird question from reporter so we as hero need to play role well o turn the table or if we do wrong way,that will stain our hero name,understood"she explained to me.

i just nodded and understood what she had told.Ya she was right,hero always facing mass media in order to know the situation happened.Paparazi huh?.
I wonder what Amato doing right now?

BBB  POV

BBB POV

"Okay BBB,today we are going to do patrolling around Hosu City.Most people here recognized us.Our hero agency is stil new and being approved by the top govt.Lets say your mother use her authority to make this hero agency officially legal.Seriously sometimes your mother kinda scary.This remind with youe Earth"Gray said

I just sweatdropped.Well what can I say,she was my mother so I inherited her psycho side haha.

"hmm why this hero agency named Clover Guild "I asked Gray.

"Well its combination from our decision.Natsu come out with Fairytail Guild ,Charlotte come out with Black Clover.Lets say two of them had a little battle bit.So thank to Kira,she combine the word into Clover Guild.So all of us agreed.Ya Kira sometimes could be scary ,she reminded me with my old teammate"Gray said.

I just nodded.

"okay,so you got your hero costume"Gray asked me.

"Well I do but not more advanced like others as my power more to transformation and emmition."I said to Gray.

"Well that's okay.Same on us too"Gray said

Gray and I then went to the restaurant first.He said mother restaurant was our HQ .He said this hero agency was different bit with others because we ran the mission given through vigilantes more than heroic way.He said we would do some extreme mission.Yeah the govt gave permission to do in harsh way.I just agreed.Yeah mother was dislike to follow the Hero Law because that law made more people suffered.She said this law made people lost their life because they cannot save themselves with their quirk.Some Pro Heroes were disliked her way but she seem didn't care.

"Gray san,can I ask you something?"I asked him

"Yeah sure,what is it?"Gray looked at me.

"What make you loyal with my mother and how easily you accept me as her son.No suspicious?"I asked him.

"Well BBB,because your mother save our lives.You know,your mother save me when I nearly being killed by Ice monster that killed my master.Well your mother defeat that ice monster like nothing.Im orphan so she took me and I live with her.She also tell me bout your.Thats why im not suspicious after I seeyou capable to cook and your quirk is like her"Gray told me.

I jawdropped.

"Wow I don't know she is a hero"I shocked.

"Well,she more to vigilantes and I like her way.She made us realize don't hesitate use our power in order to rescue anyone.She said a big power come with big responsibility...okay lets get in"Gray said.

I smiled.Well I very grateful to choose this agency.It suited with my style hahah

"Hey Gray,BBB..what are you going to do today?"Natsu approached at us after cleaning some tables.

Yeah it was weekend so not many customer coming.So I could tell the others could had rest bit.Charlotte came towards us and she told we got a meeting with Kira.Gray and Natsu nodded.I astonished ,where they would go for meeting.

"Okay BBB,this is your first task.Lets go"Natsu said to me as he went to changing room in the kitchen.

"oh I forgot to tell,usually we do mission on weekend.Pudding,Wendy and Juvia will handle this place.Like I said our mission more badass bit.Hope you are okay with this"Grat sweatdropped.

Meh badass huh,please I had faced the worst mission ever especially when facing Borara and Retakka.Thats the most craziest experience I ever faced after the power sphere rescuing.Then I looked Charlotte went to the shelves of recipes book.Yeah that's why Earth was eager to come here.

I jawdropped when she put her hand on the book.Suddenly the shelves moved aside and theres door glasses.Holy Einstein!!

"I will tell you after.Lets get in"Gray said to me as I was in full of confusion!

Yo Arez here,yeah new chapter.Hope you like it.Its summary only hehe..man still figure out how to make BBB meet Amato ...hmmm any ideas..hehe..

PLUS ULTRA!!!

TERBAIK!!!

BERDIKARI!!