HUMAN CAVALRY

BBB POV

We all managed finished the first event.That were really obstacle things.Lightning,Earth and Wind did great job.I looked at Bakugou who was cursing like lunatic as he got second place.Man he was really desperate to get first place.
I could tell all of 42 us really exhausted...and we were given a few minutes rest.

"Hehehe..thank you Momo for lifting me"Mineta drooled as he still stick on Momo back.

Momo was very depressed.I approached at them and I cracked my knuckles hand.

"Mineta...i guess the first event is over.Why you dont leave her back"I kinda pissed off bit about Mineta behaviour.

"Yea yeah what ever"Mineta jumped off from her.

"Thanks Amato.I couldnt fight because i really exhausted."Momo said to me.

"No problem..anyway can you still move.Yeah you used lot lipid when create canon and bullet..plus we had 4km running"I said to her

"Maybe i can help you"

I looked behind me.It was Wendy.I suprised she came.She hugged me.Some students looked weird on us.She explained that she was my cousin.Haha..what nice cover.

"Hmm Momo this is Wendy.Her quirk is healing.She will recover you"I said to her.

Momo smiled and nodded.Shd then let Wendy healed her.After few minutes all finished.

"Wow thanks Wendy.I feel so energatic.Great healing quirk."Momo said.

Wendy smiled before she leaving.

"So thats mean you need to take food that consume fats right.Hmm kinda simklat with Sato"I said to her.

"You are right..hmm you know Amato..i had memorized some weapon formula like blade or sheild after what you saying in USJ..so thanks again"Momo said to me.

"No problemo.Maybe you will be great hero one day.With your quirk you can save many life because you are creative to create everything"I gave thumbs up to her.

"Yes.You too Amato.Hmm..no offense..how many element you can use actually because i noticed..you can use lightning,wind and earth..."Momo said to me.

"Oh yeah..actually seven element..but the drawback is..I easily run out stamina and energy if use for long time"I asnwered her.

"I see..that mean your quirk is element kinesis right"Momo said again.

I just wow..she just figured it out correctly.

"You are right..sharp mind huh"I chuckled.

"Well I am hahaha"Momo laughed .

Then Midnight made an annoucement..well she was a referee for the whole events.

"Only 42 passed.Sorry for those who are fail.Dont worry you lost with pride.So we going to move to the next event which is........

...HUMAN CAVALRY BATTLE!!"she as it showed at gargantuan screen.

I smirked..Oh yes...this gonna be really chaos.

Hmm what power i should use....so we need to form a team with 2 till 4 people each.

"BUT THIS TIME...YOU ALL WILL CARRY YOUR OWN POINTS BASED ON THE FIRST EVEN...SO THE FIRST WINNER GOT 10M POINTS..MORE POINT YOU TAKE MORE CHANCE YOU WIN"Midnight said.

I jawdropped.....thats mean niisan got 10m points.....this was really bad!!.I could tell all eyes radiated to him.Oh boy!.The others started to form team...and nobody wanted to be part of niisan because they were aiming on him..