OFF DAY (FILLER)

BBB POV

It was off day for us.So Gray,Natsu,Yukihira and I decided to do our own activities.Yukihira decided to go on fishing with his friends,Natsu decided to go on practice with Happy in the forest and Gray decided to date on Juvia.Well that couple had plannee for this day.
Yeah I became his unofficially fashion designer....who knew Gray kinda nervous when came out bout dating.He panicked if some his outfit not fit with her.I sighed.What can I say...i was single but available hahah...meh my time not come yet.

"BBB how bout this outfit.do you think Juvia will like it?or this..and this?"Gray showed his some clothes to me in panic way.

I sighed.

"Woah chill Gray...why you so nervous..I see you always stick with her everytime at work even at my mother house."I astonished.

"Err..the thing is this is our first dating...yeah we might stick together always but we never get chance for our time..as we busy working and doing mission hehehe"Gray explained to me.

I deadpanned.Woah thats so dramatic

"In that case...do you know what Juvia like?..maybe some place or anything else"I asked him.

"Hmm...she do mention about windsurfing.Yeah she might had smooth personality but what a surprise she love outdoor game"Gray said in thinking pose.

I nodded as I understood.So I suggested Gray to have a date at beach.Besides both their quirks were related to each other.

"Hmm thats good idea..how bout you come with me BBB"Gray asked me.

"Sorry I need to hangout with my niisan and neesan and the others.Cmon Gray..you need to show you are worth to be Juvia boyfriend.My father ever said to me..Berdikari..well i still dunno why he said like that and i never meet him yet"I shrugged.

Gray smiled and he ruffled my hair.

"Yeah.Oh do you want me buy something for you?"Gray said.

"Hmm maybe shiitake mushroom.."I told him

"Okay..and for the advise"Gray smiled.

"Goodluck Gray"I thumb up to him.

Timeskip...

"Ohayo BBB"

I turned to the voice

I turned to the voice.I grinned a wide smile.It was niisan and he walked with Kirishima.I ran towards them and hugged them tightly.Gosh I missed them so much.

"Whoa slow down BBB.You will make my quirk active"Kirishima chuckled.

You will make my quirk active"Kirishima chuckled