OBSTACLE RUN

ZA WARUDO BROUGHT BY DIO BRANDO!
aka Timeskip

The Sport Festival had came.Many stalls were setting up for audience.Many heroes and Pro Heroes came to see..the potential of students of UA.Every section of classes partcipated in this sport..apparently all Year 1.

"Wow they are so many people come.Geesh made me nervous"I said.

Izuku niisan just pat my head.Well I was kind not use with this crowded..many eyes watched.

"Ganbatte you guys"Uraraka cheered us up.

"Awesome"I gave a thumb to her.

Yup..we students of 1A gonna made first entrace into the stadium.Bakugou lead us..well he was really fire up and yeah he wanted to show that he worth to be a hero!.Well yeah..i cannot deny that he was kind ..hmm bad mouth and his attitude kinda bit worst but he still have heart..man he was alike Captain Kaizo .Rough and vulgar outside but inside he was a kind and caring.What tsundere..haha..gulp if Captain Kaizo heard..i was going to be torture in Latihan Tempur like hell.

And.....

Yeah...we were welcoming by boooo from students that underestimate us.They think we were weak when face the villains at USJ.Oh boy..that was hell incident.I could guarantee that they would die..well lets say we were lucky and going Plus Ultra.

"Im uneasy with them"Momo whispered to me.

"Hmm just let them be and let us show our ace card.Besides if you feel irritated..just create stinky bomb and threw at them"I smirked.

"Fufufu..good idea Amato san"Momo laughed like a noble lady.

"Momo I think you sometimes being influenced by Amato snap side"Jiro sweatdropped.

"Rivalvry in darkness"Tokoyami said.

I could tell all Year 1 classes were here.I guess around 500 students.Thats lot competition.I wonder what kind sports we will be facing.So Midnight called Bakugou as representative of class 1A and Hero class.We just sweatdropped as he gonna make a speech.

"Im gonna be the first place"he said in snoobish tone made all classes jawdropped and anger.

We just facepalmed.Seriously Bakugou..you made our class more hatred by others classes.Kirishima elbowed me.

"I dont like the atmosphere right now"he whispered to me.

I just nodded.Same too..oh Bakugou..your arrogance made us in danger place.I looked at Izuku niisan..who muttered and trembled.I guessed he need to figure out how to use OFA.I could tell this school sport uniform quite comfortable..I still had my own dino cap.A gift from mother.

I surprised..my mother was here!!...she was sitting among the Pro Heroes.She noticed I looked at her.She waved and smiled.I smiled.I need to do my best.I could sense Wendy,Juvia,Natsu and Gray heat Ki.

"This is going to be interesting"I chuckled.

In BBB elemental mindspace..

Earth:Wow what surprise mother and others come to see this

Fire:I cant wait to participate

Lightning:Hmm..i wonder what sport we gonna face

Light:Behold my fans.. Light will embrace you

Leaf:Yeay mama here

All elemental minus Leaf: Cute

Then Midnight...hmm yeah R18+ Pro Hero pointed to the gargantuan screen..

"Okay first year...your first...event...THISS!!"she said.

We saw the screen displayed the word of Obstacle. Race..