BLUE ALIEN MONKEY

Patah Seribu was being tied with fire ropes and she was in investogation room.Lady Fuyuki and Amato were going to interrogate her untill worm hole.

That villian looked at them in annoyying face but Lady Fuyuki face more annoying and if wasnt Amato,she would strangle her into death.Amato looked at Patah Seribu in cold mode.He wouldnt tolerate to villain who took hostile on weakwn people.

"So Patah Seribu or should I call you Retakanah...tell me why you send my son here and WHY YOU COOPERATE WITH THAT POTATO HEAD"Lady Fuyuki slammed the table angrilly.

Amato just sighed.Oh yeah when his wife in angry mode..she was totally beast..he could still remember how she had quarrel with Laksamana Tarung..well their quarrel end in Planet Gurunda...it end with destruction of half planet.What a troublesome and terrified woman.

"Heh!.Why I want to tell you.Find yourself puih"Retakanah spitted on Lady Fuyuki face.

Angry veins popped on her forehead

"You have no idea,what you have done Fuyuki..Amato.He is coming.To destroy you!!"Retakanah screamed but she being slapped by Lady Fuyuki earth hand.

"Shut up you maggot.Enough of your shit"Lady Fuyuki was in anger mode.

Amato just sighed.Ah yeah here we go against..hello darkness my old friends (not BBB Darkness).Retakanah winced in pain.She could tell some her teeth destroyed.

"I dont mind you wanna kill me or Amato!But dont you ever put my baby into our arguing!!"Lady Fuyuki wrath like Bakugou explosion.

Retakanah smirked.

"I do this because your son had injured my brother!Retaka ...thanks to AFO!..he healed my brother and now my mission is done as Retakka is going to hunt BBB head and serve to AFO!..hahahaha"Retakanah laughed maniaclly.

Amato who stay calm couldnt stand anymore...he electrocuted Retakanah using his mechabot.Lady Fuyuki shocked what she saw.Her husband snapped.Wow this was new!.Retakanah yelled and exhausted after being electrocuted

"If you say anything bad on my boy.I will not hesitate to execute your head and throw your body at the sun"Amato glared on Retakanah.

Lady Fuyuki looked at Retakanah.That villain was really troublesome.They need to know why AFO target BBB and.....the most they want to know...how Retakka escaped!!!

Meanwhile....

BBB POV

I looked at Portalbot who was charged.Kira informed that power sphere was the reason I landed here.A power sphere that made Patah Seribu came here....so thats mean I could go back.Meet Tok Aba and others?....

I smiled but....

My smile wasnt long after I thinking bout niisan and the others.I didnt want to leave them too.Oh man this was so complicated!!.I sighed...I need to do right choice.

"Hey lil bro,why you look so sad"

I turned as Izuku niisan approached at me.I was glad he was alive.Thanks to Wendy healing and Kira regeneration blood.I gave a fake smile.

"Uh oh nothing niisan..just tired after defeating Patah Seribu"I said.

Izuku niisan sighed.He  put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me.

"Dont try to lie on me again...this expression...is the same expression when we talk at park few weeks ago.You hiding something right that related with Portalbot right"Izuku looked at me in brother mode.

"I..I.."I stuttered

I didnt know..I should be happy right but why i was feeling sad too.Izuku then hugged me.It made more sad.