ALL END WELL

3rd Pov

Lunar smirked.His opponents shivered.He chuckled...it was time to finish that demon.First he would separate vessel and demon.He didnt interest with Gabriella but he wanted Margiqula.That demon should be killed once for all.He groaned as he saw Charlotte,Natsu and Gray were placed with her curse.

"You never defeat me,Im more powerful than you Darkness!!!"Margiqula boasted herself

"Nope.Im more powerful than you..prepare to die"Lunar emerged a spear.

"You know Margiqula...as an Archangle of Demon Darkness...imma also known Shinigami..thats mean you gonna die...as I said never underestimate me...even you had killed many demons..you still lower than me..inscet."Lunar licked his lip.

Deathly vibes!

"No you cannot..Margiqula..100 percent form"Gabriella screamed.

But...suddenly half of her body full of curse.She shocked.Lunar just sighed

"For your information Gabriella,she just use you...seem like she doesnt want you anymore..what a mess"Luna said in stoic face

"Aghhh!!!"Gabriella shouted painfully

"Sorry my vessel..I just use you only..so sayonara"Margiqula smirked as she took over whole Gabriella body.

Lunar yawned.Boring!!

"Corrupted human with lust...dirty trick huh"Luna teased Margiqula.

"Shut up!!!.Imma gonna ripping your body"Margiqula attacked Lunar.

Lunar dodged.He need to act fast before Gabriella soul dissappear.

"Even you fast...but imma more faster..take this lunar beam"Lunar shoot lunar beam through his lunar orbs

Margiqula yelled as she fell back and hit out from the building and hit tree.
She growled.Lunar without wasting time gave her a kick to Margiqula gut.

"Onoreee!!!"she yelled in pain.

Lunar choked Margiqula.He glared angrilly.

"Still boast bout yourself?"Lunar asked her.

"You never kill me..if you kill me you have to kill her!"Margiqula said in full of her confident.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever.I just want to kill you not your vessel.I can but im too lazy so you deal with her first ok"Lunar threw Margiqula towards the rooftop.

Lucy smirked as she saw her target groaned in pain.Margiqula shocked when she saw Lucy.

"Hello demon..how are you"Lucy askes in sarcarsm.

"You!!just a naive human!!!..im demon !!!"Margiqula yelled.

"Bla bla bla..just die okay!..your vessel made trouble lot here.You will die!Now!"Lucy shot Margiqula at her head.Oh yeah headshot!.

Margiqula shocked.She fell back and laid on ground.Blood came out from her head.Lunar landed beside Lucy

"So your job done right?"Lunar asked her.

"Yeah..so your turn now BBB...she lie about her death right.."Lucy turned back

"Yeah you know demon always lie right.."Lunar chuckled.

"Okay BBB..my work done..meet you at the HQ"Lucy ruffled Lunar hair before disappearing.

Lunar nodded.He then watch Gabriella body started to melting and theres black smoke erupted out fron her mouth.

"Lucy ..i never think that you use corrosive bullet huh..so deathly.I like that"Lunar smirked.

The black smoke formed into Margiqula but she was in unstable form.