FAMILY REUNION

BBB POV

"Momo neesan,I dont feel so good good bout this"I said to her.

"Whats wrong Amato?"Momo asked as she clean her blade from Borara blood.

"I could tell my mother is in trouble.I could feel she is here...and her heat Ki is unstable"I replied to her.

Momo noded.She got call from Kira san and being told that Izuku and Todoroki were at the HQ restaurant and their condition were stable and Izuku had conscioused but he still need rest.

I was very happy when knew niisan conscioused.We then continued rescuing the left citizens.

"It seem some citizen used their quirks to save themselves.That surprising"Momo said.

"Well it seem,my senpais encourage them and cmon neesan..all Pro Heroes are busy counter villains...and Nomus"I said as I piggybacked a kid who injured his left leg.

"Oh i see...Amato,lemme bring that kid to your HQ.Can you give me adress"Momo asked me.

I smiled.No need to do that....Momo then piggyback that injured kid.I without hesitation split into Trio Troublemaker.Momo shocked but she understood

3rd pov

"Okay neesan,im Leaf..lemme accompany you okay"Leaf smiled made Momo heart stabbed due the cuteness a lot.

Fire and Wind chuckled.

"Okay neesan,you had seen me right.Im  Fire and this is Wind....so Leaf going to accompany yoy to our HQ...while us when to our mother ok"Fire said to Momo.

Momo nodded as she then followed Leaf that lead her to the Kira HQ.

"Ok Wind,lets go...i dont think mother would stand anymore with her enemy"Fire said.

Wind without hesitation transformed into Cyclone.Fire then turned into his 2nd tier form...Blaze.He then rode Cyclone hoverboard.Without hesitation,Cyclone drove his hoverboard in incredible speed plus with Blaze fire combustion..they moved in awesome speed

Meanwhile in Clover Guild HQ....

Some citizens being evacuated at HQ basement and they being healed by Wendy and Charlotte.Yukihira and Pudding were busy making foods for citizens and two of them were happy when the citizen praised their cooking.

Kira was busy monitoring the whole Hosu City through special drones that she invented herself.Her drones were capable to be invisible mode.The damage on Hosu City was very horribble.She monitored in holographic screen.

"You gotta be kidding me..the whole city being attacked...Hmmm it seem these villains are just fot distraction...something is fishy....they target something or someone"Kira focused on one of her drone that monitored new enemy.

She shocked!Lady Fuyuki and.....

"Master Amato!!"Kira shocked.

Two of her masters....injured badly and dying.

Imagine Mechamato

Imagine Gaia

"What wrong Kira san?"

She turned back and  she shock it was Leaf.Kira shriek as she not cover the screen monitor..and Leaf saw his parent condition.He froze.Kira tried to calm Leaf...but Leaf was very angry lot.

"Tell me who hurt my mommy!"Leaf asked angrilly.

Kira shocked as she saw the cinnamom roll angered!.This was unusual for him.Charlotte said if Leaf angry...he would be beast...

"Calm dowm Leaf..."Kira shivered.

"NO!LEMME SEE WHO HURT HER.IM GOING STRANGLE THAT PERSON ALIVE"Leaf suddenly transformed into Thorn.

Kira shocked.She had to move aside as Thorn in mad mode.Thorn looked who hurt her mommy.Then he left the HQ with full of angry.

"Mother!!!"Blaze and Cyclone shocked when their mother in terrible condition.

Patah Seribu smirked as the BBB arrived.

"Hmm they split huh..thats not good"she analyzed them.

Blaze threw his duo fire chakrams towards Patah Seribu angrilly but she  managed to catch the fire chakrams easily.She threw towards a portal she appeared.She then opened portal near Blaze.Blaze shocked as a sudden portal appeared  beside him and his fure chakrams hit him...he fell from Cyclone hoverboard.

"Gahhh!!"Blaze screamed.

"Blaze!"Cyclone drove his hoverboard to save his brother from falling.

Lady Fuyuki and Amato looked weakly at their son.Patah Seribu was very powerful as she mastered usage of Portalbot.

Cyclone managed saved his brother.He then launched air flicker towards Patah Seribu.Patah Seribu jumped backward.

"Mother,what happen to you!Did that woman do this to you"Cyclone helped Lady Fuyuki awoke.

She just nodded weakly.

"Who is this guy?"Blaze asked her.

Amato sweatdropped.

"Are you kidding me boys..im your father"Amato monologued himself.

"He is your father,Blaze,Cyclone"Lady Fuyuki answred weakly.

"NANIIII!!!!"Blaze and Cyclone shocked!

"Err hi"Amato smiled weakly.

"Fatherrr!!"Cyclone and Blaze hugged Amato.

Lady Fuyuki smiled.

"Well well well what a drama..but i think its over...."Patah Seribu launched towards them

"Not so fast cruel woman!!!!"said a voice that so familiar.

A thorn vines tangled Patah Seribu tightly.It was Thorn and he was in nezuko mode.

"Oh crap our cinnamon roll angry"Cyclone and Blaze shocked.

Amato gulped.The way Thorn angry was similar with his wife.Oh boy his son inherited mad side from his mother.

"How dare you hurt mh mommy!Cannot forgive!!!"Thorn yelled as he threw Patah Seribu and smashed her on the ground as created big crack.

The family sweatdropped except Lady Fuyuki.

"Way to go my  baby!..Kick her ass for your parents..Attaboy!!"Lady Fuyuki cheered to Thorn.

So Cyclone and Blaze decided to join Thorn.

"Wow Thorn you are strong.How do you do that"Cyclone asked his brother

"I will not tolerate for those who hurt mommy..."Thorn pouted angrilly.

"There..there..there my brother.How bout we show..who really Triotrouble Maker are."Blaze smirked.

Thorn smirked slyly 

Cyclone smirked coldly

"Ara ara ara my babies..."Lady Fuyuki chuckled when she saw her sons made psychotic faces

Amato just sweatdropped.

"This not gonna end in good way.."he said.

✌Yo Arez here

Yo Arez here...yeah new chapter Hope u like it....

PLUS ULTRA!!!
TERBAIKK!!!!