ISLAND

"Err guys,sorry for interrupt your cuddling moment but we need to go"Juvia said to BBB and Izuku.

"What is going on"BBB asked her.

"Your old enemy appear and gahh..we dont have time"Natsu said as he grabbed BBB and he pushed red button nearby.

Another door opened on the floor.It was tunnel slide [just imagine Totally Spies] connected to underground sewage.Izuku shocked bit.Without hesitation,Natsu pushed BBB into it.

"AAaa"BBB screamed.

Juvia looked at Izuku.

"Midoriya san...Juvia want you go with BBB,we will explain to you on our way" Juvia said in worried way.

Izuku sensed somwthing wrong as he heard explosion above.Momo and Todoroki came.

"Juvia,all the citizen had been evacuated at safe place.Yukihira and Pudding san are taking care on them"Momo said.

"Go Midoriya,we will handle here.Dont worry.BBB must be saved.This villain is really desperate on him."Todoroki said.

Izuku nodded.

"Be safe guys"Izuku jumped into the tunnel slide with Juvia.

Todoroki without hesitation freeze the door.Momo understood.This villain was very powerful than Nomu and targetted BBB.As a neesan,she need to protect BBB whatever it took.Todoroki owed on BBB from the day they fought in Sport Festival.
He would by time for BBB to escape.

Flashback.....

"Momo,Todoroki...I entrust you to protect BBB."Kira smiled to them.

"Why you say like that Kira san"Momo asked her.

"Im going to stop Retakka or buy some time to you..if anything bad happen on me.Please dont care on me...just protect BBB"Kira said before she leaving to fight Retakka.

Kira had told the untold story of BBB which kind make shocked.

End of flashback...

"Are you ready Momo"Todoroki asked his friend

"For Kira san and for BBB san"Momo actived her quirk.