THE TRUTH

AFO fell back as Kira gave powerful kick on him.Yeah AFO hit the big boulder and it cracked maliciously.
He growled as his quirk cannot be used on Kira.

"Thats Kira!?"Wendy shocked.

"Yes..She use Demon Form...its a curse power before quirk manifest.She will become ferocious.She cannot transform back till human anymore"Lady Fuyuki sobbed.

She cannot transform back till human anymore"Lady Fuyuki sobbed

"What do you mean honey"Amato asked her.

"The only can turn her back is her death.Thats why I didnt allow using this form...she will end like Nezuko."Lady Fuyuki answered.

Kira growled in beast.She roared to AFO.AFO launched every attack on Kira but Kira destroyed easily.

"RAHHHH!!!!!!Blood Demonic Art Explosion!!'Kira screamed.

"Arghh!!!'AFO  screamed painfully as his body exploded

He realized why Kira  injured herself.Blood that can be exploded!Damn

"Im done with this shit..Kurogiri !"AFO yelled.

Suddenly Kira and the others being electrocuted.They screamed painfully.Kira tried to break the necklace but she disable to do it.AFO laughed maniacly.He then stabbed Kira with metal blade on her  left chest.Kira yelled painfully.

"Die you in the hell beast"AFO  enlarged the stabbing on her.

"Kira!!!"Lady Fuyuki yelled with others.

Kira eyes widened.She coughed blood and her left chest...injured badly as AFO destroyed her heart!.She fell on the ground as she looking to the skies and cried and whole her body beibg tied.AFO grinned smiled.At last that demon died.He turned to the others...

"Lets see if Boboiboy can stand if he see you guys"AFO flicked his fingers.

Lady Fuyuki and the others minus Kira being tied with metalic ropes.They screamed in pain and they cannot use their quirks.

"Kira"Amato cried when saw Kira who was dead....her heart crushed by stabbing.

Meanwhile...

BBB POV

I stunned when saw my 8 elemental brothers...after forming from  8 stones.We were all clueless even Natsu couldnt think.If i wasnt mistaken..they could appear like these in Elemental Void.How?

"BBB,whats happenning actually"Earth asked me.

"Clearly im have no idea."I still thinking.

"Maybe...this altar is the reason.Look theres 8 place that circled the black and white fish a like...it resemble our powers.."Light studied the baguan altar

"Thats mean..we are the key to open this..but who two there"Lightning said in serious way.

Darkness smirked.It was time to take down Behemoth once for all.He knew everything bout this place but he rather to shut up because he didnt want his Master sad.Every victory ..need some sacrifice.Juvia didnt tell his Master about this.